[PCCL 2010] Feedback Thread

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Chewie, I haven't counted the most recent OD games thread yet since it is still open for posts. Once I move it into the completed matches forum I'll tally those posts.

sohum added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...l-2010-announcements-66835-2.html#post1953830

Punishment for the Sharks and rewards for the WWs? There should be some sorts of penalty for it
There is a penalty. It is that you get a randomized line-up next time you fail to post.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I mean penalty for being late that many times already. :D

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I've also just noticed that keepers seem to have quite low activity rates. Must be because each team only has one keeper, and because they are guaranteed to play every game, they feel that there's no need to stay active.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Seeing as there's no 'keeping' stat in cricsim couldn't you technically play a batsman as a keeper? :spy

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The keeper is whoever has the keeper bowling type. Not too sure what happens if you have a lineup without one.

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
If there's a way to set a keeper, I certainly haven't seen it.

I just talking about using a batsmen and just writing keeper in the bowling type in cricksim. In PCCS, you would (ideally) choose someone who had a keeper rating. Not sure if that cleared anything up.....

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I just talking about using a batsmen and just writing keeper in the bowling type in cricksim. In PCCS, you would (ideally) choose someone who had a keeper rating. Not sure if that cleared anything up.....
If you wanted me to do that I'd have to bump down their average to the keeper base to keep it fair.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
I know where you going with that. But no that's not the reason. I had that idea WAYY before my team ended up at the bottom

Users who are viewing this thread