On Hold PCF1: 2000 --- On hold until I return from my travels

gbr.gif
Johnny Herbert
ger.gif
Max Wilson
fin.gif
Kimi Raikkonen
These 3 will take part in the Testing.

Can we loan drivers during the whole season or just pre-season?

ger.gif
Michael Schumacher,
gbr.gif
David Coulthard and
gbr.gif
Eddie Irvine will take part for testing. Both Eddie Irvine and Franck Montagny are up for loan. Please PM me for the finance talks.

Benetton Lineup:
ita.gif
Giancarlo Fisichella,
aut.gif
Alexander Wurz and
esp.gif
Fernando Alonso

Can we loan drivers during the whole season or just pre-season?
You can loan drivers at any time.

Also, nobody seems to have quite twigged yet, but the drivers you're nominating at the moment are for the Jerez test only. You can send out a different three for the Mugello test.

Also, nobody seems to have quite twigged yet, but the drivers you're nominating at the moment are for the Jerez test only. You can send out a different three for the Mugello test.
Didn't remembered the name so just said testing.

You can loan drivers at any time.

Have you thought about how many races would be there in a season here and the prize money? I am 5.5m in red already. :p

Both Irvine and Franck Montagny are being the hot picks. The bid on Irvine for loan is increasing leaps and bounds.

Hakkinen, Button and Pantani are confirmed as our drivers at the Jerez tests.

Jacques Villeneuve, Alex Zanardi and Felipe Massa will be driving the three BAR-Hondas at the Jerez test.

We would be willing to listen to loan offers for Massa and Zonta at any point during the season, but our results during the season may change that.

fra.gif
Jean Alesi
ger.gif
Nick Heidfeld
den.gif
Jason Watt will be our drivers in Jerez test.

For the first test in Jerez, we like to choose
esp.gif
Pedro de la Rosa,
esp.gif
Marc Gene and
fra.gif
Stephane Sarrazin. We might also put down
bra.gif
Bruno Junqueira in replace of Marc Gene for the second test at Mugello but this is be comfirmed.

den.gif
Tom Kristensen
ned.gif
Jos Verstappen
swe.gif
Bjorn Wirdheim

For the test.

jpn.gif
Takuma Sato,
bra.gif
Rubens Barrichello &
gbr.gif
Allan McNish confirmed for the first test at Jerez. We'll swap Allan McNish for Alex Yoong in the second test at Mugello.

Franck Montagny up for loan at 500k-a million. Full season.

Users who are viewing this thread