PCPL - Discussion Thread (All Owners READ!!)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Unfortunately Mr.Sharples has recently informed me that he has taken action, and due to the nature of both games, on being Battrick, and the other Cricket Simulator, then the name is allowed to stay.

You could try to sue him but the amount of money he has, will make sure you lose.

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
When will the other teams be up for auction

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Indeed, i've heard word from the CricSim management that they believe only 4 teams be sufficient for the competition, so i may cut two, but i'll know more after this weekend.

The other teams will be for auction throughout the week, on Sunday the current auction will end :) So Monday(Tuesday for you) i will open another.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Shut it with this Mr Sharples crap. What a crap name.

Not to come down to you level, but you're most definitely not welcome in the PCPL. Not that you care but i seriously doubt your participation.

Oh and Griffo, yes i will!

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Dont talk to my buisness partner like that :p

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Then I'm afraid i shall have to buy Hooper's half, because just like Bond is to the NZ board, he's banned unless he can show some proper interest instead of sounding like a jumped up 13yr old who's so disinterested its untrue.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Then I'm afraid i shall have to buy Hooper's half, because just like Bond is to the NZ board, he's banned unless he can show some proper interest instead of sounding like a jumped up 13yr old who's so disinterested its untrue.
Haha, ban me? What are you? Someone who started a gay little spin off Cricsim league and calls himself Mr Sharples? Pfft....

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I wasn't aware I was Mr.Sharples? Hooper, lets be honest, i don't like your attitude.

I'm not getting into this, as i don't want to go back to those 10 year old fights, i left them 8 years ago, obviously you havent.

Anyways, everyone get bidding :D i keep saying it, the more money in bids means the more money for winners.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
If we can fit it in then yes, but i'd stress that the captain have full control over side selection in this case :)

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
If i buy a team im selector, captain and executioner

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I would seriously suggest that as an owner you treat this as a serious team. This way you can bring some realism to the league.

Obviously theres little i can do to stop this, but i would ask all teams to have a say so in these matters :)

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
So what benefits do owners have? What do they do lol

Users who are viewing this thread