Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I beg to differ. Yes, it's been the same in previous seasons. But that does not take away the fact that his idea has merits. This is not to say that I'm having problems with the results in this season (I know squat about how things work behind the scenes while simulating a match, so I'm not really in a position to say if the results are biased or not). My point here is that it's not fair to say "it doesn't make any sense" because it does to me and I'm sure to few others too.

Wouldn't it be better if the management team's focus is on the "management" part of a league than being an active participant as a player? Because I feel as long as that is not the case, there will always be issues raised by others regarding biased-ness (if that's even a word) towards results, even if one is simulating a match that doesn't involve himself as a player. Wouldn't it make sense to take that out of the equation altogether?
Well, I said 'it doesn't make sense' at least to me.(I should've mentioned that before, my bad). I haven't denied the fact that others might be interested. It's my personal opinion. Even if we withdraw our players, people find some or the other reasons. One being 'you were the part of that team before. So you might be favoring that team'. I'm saying this because, we have read such kind of posts against Ali and we can't say that it was an attempt to some quick/soft banter.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Sorry for being rude and to be very honest stop poking your nose in all the discussions. Things like this makes me just go off on parts of the forum where you post. Things are not going to get on and moved ahead if you poke your nose onto everything everyone is talking. This is not the first time and I am sure this wont be the last time for you but I was talking to other folks and I am sure they get the message.
Ah! Finally someone said this.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well, I said 'it doesn't make sense' at least to me.(I should've mentioned that before, my bad). I haven't denied the fact that others might be interested. It's my personal opinion.
Fair enough.

Even if we withdraw our players, people find some or the other reasons.
Can't deny that. All we can do is minimize the things that people can complain about.

D

Deleted member 46200

Ah! Finally someone said this.
Don't worry if you're worried or frightened again I can speak for you... No need to be scared of speaking in a public forum.[DOUBLEPOST=1508256406][/DOUBLEPOST]
Fair enough.

Can't deny that. All we can do is minimize the things that people can complain about.
How about a ban on moaning... ? Should we have a vote on who wants to get on with stuff and those who want to complain... ?

D

Deleted member 46200

Thanks for this, Phil. Hopefully people will understand what it takes to present each day with finding high quality relative images and the additional graphics for the Golden bat and ball plus I had some great ideas for presenting weekly awards, but it is unlikely I'll implement those after being called as "management sucks".
Just found this for you...

Hard working good guys very much under appreciated, 0300852314

S

Satan666

So everyone enjoying PCPL thus far?

Its kinda waned off hasnt it?

Cant wait for the rematch with XX, they think theyre the it team like the top cheerleader clique at school.

Yeah XX probably have the finest ratings and got the simmers in their pockets! They got something being hatched against them though.

S

Satan666

Better call yall mums and hide under your bed Xplicit, this gonna be dealt with.

Payback is a bi**ch!

Bilal45

International Cricketer
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Pcpl management, I am giving you blank cheques , make my team win.:cheers:p