PCPL General Discussion

D

Deleted member 46200

lol. What are you talking about ? What did I say here which you said in so called 'pm' ? I have no idea how you escalate from one point to another which has no connection whatsoever. I never mentioned you or any of your post or any reference or anything even minutely related to you and you just keep on going with your own theories.
I'm guessing you think this about you...? No, just feel we should sort this mess out and have fun I never thought you were/are immature I like you very much never got round to the apology I owe you.[DOUBLEPOST=1508074415][/DOUBLEPOST]
wait, who said that 'immature' word first?
I like you too...

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
So guys, what do we have to do now! We are severely short of players now, let alone purple ones... @AliB @Na Maloom Afraad Do the players we sign now get bonuses or not?

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
So guys, what do we have to do now! We are severely short of players now, let alone purple ones... @AliB @Na Maloom Afraad Do the players we sign now get bonuses or not?

@AliB for how many people as backed out. Give them back their purchased value and let them spend it on upgrade. Chill lets continue the league

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Alright! After going through all the posts let me just give my 2 piece of thoughts. Not that it matters but just want to say something. I have tremendous and absolute respect for everyone out here. I have been on these forums for close to 10 years now. I was a very active part in leagues section although I have had repeated failure of running my own league. We have had brilliant league managers here such as @CG123 @Sartaj and many others. Its not an easy deal running and I know it. Running a league is not only about simulation its all about the hard-work that goes from first rating players to actually running and posting matches. I am not siding with anyone and @RUDI might have his genuine reservation and its not fair on @AliB also to be bearer of all blames. I have followed PCPL and previously the CCL if not wrong in leagues section. Have been part of both but there are few changes I definitely want to suggest in order to get this going with everyone happy.

1. No one should be responsible for rating and simulation who is part of a particular team. So @AliB @Na Maloom Afraad should not be part of any team if they want to continue running the PCPL. This balances out option as no one will be biased. Let me be very clear I am not accusing @AliB & @Na Maloom Afraad of being biased.

2. Ratings should be standard and then be increased based on only activity and eagerness shown during the league stage. Also this rating shall only be affected in next season and not in current season.

3. Also I would request @RUDI @Pinch hitter & @Saroj padhy to join back. Its just a request, to join back or not it depends on them.

4. Repeat step 1 and step 2 and I think you have a nice PCPL coming along.

Would request staff and mods to please pay attention to this @zimrahil @PresidentEvil @zwarrior @asprin

D

Deleted member 46200

Alright! After going through all the posts let me just give my 2 piece of thoughts. Not that it matters but just want to say something. I have tremendous and absolute respect for everyone out here. I have been on these forums for close to 10 years now. I was a very active part in leagues section although I have had repeated failure of running my own league. We have had brilliant league managers here such as @CG123 @Sartaj and many others. Its not an easy deal running and I know it. Running a league is not only about simulation its all about the hard-work that goes from first rating players to actually running and posting matches. I am not siding with anyone and @RUDI might have his genuine reservation and its not fair on @AliB also to be bearer of all blames. I have followed PCPL and previously the CCL if not wrong in leagues section. Have been part of both but there are few changes I definitely want to suggest in order to get this going with everyone happy.

1. No one should be responsible for rating and simulation who is part of a particular team. So @AliB @Na Maloom Afraad should not be part of any team if they want to continue running the PCPL. This balances out option as no one will be biased. Let me be very clear I am not accusing @AliB & @Na Maloom Afraad of being biased.

2. Ratings should be standard and then be increased based on only activity and eagerness shown during the league stage. Also this rating shall only be affected in next season and not in current season.

3. Also I would request @RUDI @Pinch hitter & @Saroj padhy to join back. Its just a request, to join back or not it depends on them.

4. Repeat step 1 and step 2 and I think you have a nice PCPL coming along.

Would request staff and mods to please pay attention to this @zimrahil @PresidentEvil @zwarrior @asprin
I'm not being funny but you could have shortened it to... Let's get on with the cricket... ?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I'm not being funny but you could have shortened it to... Let's get on with the cricket... ?
Sorry for being rude and to be very honest stop poking your nose in all the discussions. Things like this makes me just go off on parts of the forum where you post. Things are not going to get on and moved ahead if you poke your nose onto everything everyone is talking. This is not the first time and I am sure this wont be the last time for you but I was talking to other folks and I am sure they get the message.

D

Deleted member 46200

Sorry for being rude and to be very honest stop poking your nose in all the discussions. Things like this makes me just go off on parts of the forum where you post. Things are not going to get on and moved ahead if you poke your nose onto everything everyone is talking. This is not the first time and I am sure this wont be the last time for you but I was talking to other folks and I am sure they get the message loud and clear.
But they'll read mine quicker... ?

Anger management 0300563895

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
But they'll read mine quicker... ?
Yes ofcourse they will read your message quicker. I dont even wish to indulge with you any further so lets just leave it. I am sure I will be the one who will suffer if this continues :).

On topic if things have to get better a little compromise from here and there is required. This is just my opinion and care to discard if you like it.

D

Deleted member 46200

Yes ofcourse they will read your message quicker. I dont even wish to indulge with you any further so lets just leave it. I am sure I will be the one who will suffer if this continues :).

On topic if things have to get better a little compromise from here and there is required. This is just my opinion and care to discard if you like it.
Chill out we are all batting on the same side... ?

Twisted melon hotline 03008965235

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Chill out we are all batting on the same side... ?

Twisted melon hotline 03008965235
Use the same number for learning not to poke nose into everything.

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Sorry for being rude and to be very honest stop poking your nose in all the discussions. Things like this makes me just go off on parts of the forum where you post. Things are not going to get on and moved ahead if you poke your nose onto everything everyone is talking. This is not the first time and I am sure this wont be the last time for you but I was talking to other folks and I am sure they get the message.
Post of the decade..
Though she won't stop it..

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ok guys. That's enough arguing against each other ( including me ). From now on, please be on topic.

D

Deleted member 46200

Post of the decade..
Though she won't stop it..
Being fair you need to read the whole story instead of snippets that you don't understand and others have failed too also, and have no idea what they are about...

We are living the same story of immaturity overreacting again to what 'they' don't understand and can't be bothered to look into.' she' was injecting humour into things and 'you' should move on and 'we' should all get on with 'it'

I'm immature and want my toys back 0300896542

Users who are viewing this thread