Status
Not open for further replies.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Here's an answer you might understand ... I know you are taking this "Villain" and "The Outlaws" thing very seriously ... The groups are locked , loaded and we are rolling with it ...
Only you're the one taking it seriously...

Officially rigged with all your owners being purple.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Lol - still no response to the lapse in judgement of editing bids (however invalid) or was it fraud?

If your happy to edit bids, how do we know it isn't rigged? Sunlight is the best disenfectant :)

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
I honestly expected a better release from you guys, nice try though. This was a better attempt than that of Xtremely Xplicit :thumbs

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I honestly expected a better release from you guys, nice try though. This was a better attempt than that of Xtremely Xplicit :thumbs
Still no answer about the listed players...

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
We want some clarity, that's all. And there's been no answer on the issues we raised yet. If it's all ok, as you say, why don't you want to answer?

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Then why didn't he mention it the first time Villain raised this issue?
One would think if you guys feel so strongly about it that you will read things carefully. Some other franchises read it and PM'ed me and whatever query they had was resolved.
For you guys to rant this late means only one thing: You guys are running scared !!! We haven't even started the matches yet and The Outlaws are trying to find a something to blame (Pre-bad performances)
Your co-owner @Na Maloom Afraad is part of the PCPL Management, he never raised any issues with us.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Guys let's cool it a bit and I request you all to give me an hour so that I can answer you all. Till then can I know the queries you all have? Atm I am about to have lunch and after that I will get back to you.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Guys let's cool it a bit and I request you all to give me an hour so that I can answer you all. Till then can I know the queries you all have? Atm I am about to have lunch and after that I will get back to you.
clarke-warner.jpg
Welcome to the first official press conference of the Outlaws. Joins us today at a rushed conference is Yash Raj, team owner of The Outlaws along with his teammate and co-owner Josh Lyman.

PCPL resumed it's 6th season not long ago which gave birth to a new team called The Outlaws. Everything went smooth until we say a new team called 'X Rebels' being introduced and allowed while ignoring the new team requests made earlier. This decision not only hurt the small teams but also the bigger ones since the race got even bigger and confusing, nobody liked the inclusion of more Star Players and the scarcity of PC Players. This is when we saw the first evident bias.

The Outlaws were certainly not happy with the player ratings as we saw the owner arguing over it with PCPL management earlier.

To clarify on it, Yash Raj released an official statement which read;

"I was rated in Pool Red even after winning the title twice with The Western Windings and Slipperpool. They say they promote you after you become an owner of a team, while I should have been rated Blue at first and then be promoted to Purple because I'm one of the owners of The Outlaws. My contribution is nowhere near to that of the likes of Kurt and few others but is certainly not bad when compared to some having Purple ratings excluding some who have worked really hard which people couldn't really get as they were not up in PC auctions. They quite silently ignored those names during the argument. Our team staff will share the list of those players and request a clarity on it. "

Here are the names which were ignored and are rated Purple, said their team staff:
Saroj Padhy
Jack Ryder
Ali Bubere
Sod Anderson
Rudolph Struwig
Abdul Rafay
Umair Nazim

Josh Lyman took it further saying;
"They have successfully rated their team players purple and the reason for it according to them is they are working for PCPL. Great, we can also work for the PCPL and turn half of our players to purple. This needs clarity and not partiality. PCPL management also keeps harping about people who've worked for PCPL ages ago and are yet to make a post this season while they say Yash Raj was demoted because of his inactivity? This just keeps getting frustrating seeing so many under the table changes. If this goes on don't think we'll be able to continue next season."

238FE2F500000578-2852290-image-55_1417131286821.jpg

Both left the conference royally. Stay tuned for future updates and do cast your vote on the poll if you want a change.

Plus aside from 1 post last time where I defended someone against the inherent mysogeny that was happening (which was deleted) I'd not posted before this season in PCPL. Yet that gets me to red?

I'm not ticked by the mistake, I'm ticked by the fact that the reaction to it was to cover it up. It took me jumping up and down and getting it conformed to get any reaction.

I was never expecting the saints to pay for it. What I'm protesting at is that upon seeing the mistake, the action was to edit it, not acknowledge it and hope it goes away.

Post a 'hey, C&P mistake, actual bid is x'. No problem. Edit the post and hope it goes away? I'll call you on it.

If thats the thinking, have any other bids been edited, any confidential information disseminated, how do we know?

Just wanting the same rules for all.

And by the way, why did a moderator edit the first post?

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul

Rudolph edited a bid. A bid for his team on an official bid post.
There's is no doubt that the bid was a mistake, there is no doubt it was an invalid bid.

My issue is not that the bid didn't go through.
My issue is that the instinctive reaction was to edit the post, not post anything and then hope it goes away. I'm calling it an attempted coverup.

It took multiple posts from me and others (mainly me) and the confirmation from the mod logs to get any sort of reaction, and that reaction was nothing that admitted any fault or recognition of an error in judgement.

It reaction in itself demonstrated the hypocracy, because he is a mod he feels he is above the rules that he himself must have had some hand in setting.

This thread he has also ignored that whole issue aswell.

Plus, in this thread, he quoted a PM, in his defence he did redact my new, but it's one of 4, its obvious linguistically it was me. Again, it was all in our team thread that I was persuing that and even posted the same messages. It still stands PM's were quoted publicly.

If the instinctual reaction of a PC mod, Team owner, PCPL management and Auctioneer is to perform a coverup, I dont see how how anyone can have confidence in anything PCPL. I certainly don't.

Last edited:

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Because it stated "Welcome to the first official press conference of the PCPL." and it aint an official PCPL conference.
It means the first official press conference conducted by a PCPL team, not by the PCPL itself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread