PCPL Select XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
In major news today it has been announced that at the end of the PCPL season, a select XI will be chosen based on proformances.

Fixtures are yet to be released, with "talks," needed to be discussed with partys. The possibility will be that a second PCPL team will appear to face the star-studded team.

PCPL PR manager Barrow said;

"The manager will be Highlander999, he came forward when the rumours started bubbling saying that he'd love to be involved. He not only enjoys his playing, but enjoys the management/coach side. He will work closely alongside the PCPL towards the end of the tourniment in selection and then ultimately to get the team ready for a stern test."

Sharples said, outside his home,

"They will use the PCPL logo as thier own, and they should wear it with pride! They will get bonus' for qualifying for the team."

So playing well will not earn players the chance to win the first PCPL tourniment, but also a place in the PCPL XI, who by the sounds of it will be given "cash," rewards.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Just to let people know, Tom pretty much has full control over the team but only with me giving a helping hand in selection for the 16 man team!

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Will there be a man of the tournament award and will there be vCash prizes for all the MOTMs?

@Tom: Any idea about what the team structure would be? Ex: 5 batsmen, 5 bowlers, keeper, etc?

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
If i can stretch my finances that far, then yes!

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Is there international players in the teams too? Why not play against the best performers from them

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
PCCL Board want to face PCPL Select XI in one off match
The PlanetCricket Cricsim League Board today announced that they are proposing a team to face the PCPL Select XI. They want to light the fuel to the fire in terms of the growing interest in both competitions, and wish it to be a great occasion. "We want high interest in both leagues, and this is the best way to do so. I hope the PCPL Board will take our offer and use this opportunity to increase popularity in both leagues."

It is yet to be seen whether the PCPL Board take up the offer, but if they do, it will sure be a great match which will boost interest in both competitions.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
PCPL would most definately be interested!

Jon Sharples has tonight given word that if the Cricsim board are willing to put out XI of thier best, then PCPL will definately field thiers.

"This is what we kind of hoped for! It would be a fantastic match, why keep it at one, maybe a 3 game series would be better."

"It would certainly give the PCPL a good ending, and i suppose the Cricsim league a great begining!"

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
We'd choose selection together as a 3 man team, providing they don't have a Tom type figure :p

Highlander999

ICC President
Will there be a man of the tournament award and will there be vCash prizes for all the MOTMs?

@Tom: Any idea about what the team structure would be? Ex: 5 batsmen, 5 bowlers, keeper, etc?

Probably 5 batsmen, 1 keeper (Duh!! :rolleyes: :p) 1 All Rounder and 4 bowlers

I might also offer vCash bonuses if people perform well :)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
So basically, get good scores or hauls and you'll be rewarded :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread