David Hussey
Mayank Agarwal ?
Vernon Philander ^
Praveen Kumar ^
Harmeet Singh ^
Sandeep Sharma ^
Iqbal Abdulla ^
Graeme Swann * ^

Unique squad. Just 5 batsman, and 6 bowlers who can have a bat. Interesting.. I'd prefer Swann a bit before though, he can hit some good blows!

scaled.php

Shane Watson (c)
Mohd. Hafeez

Manoj Tiwary
Dinesh Karthik (wk)
Ashok Menaria
Marlon Samuels
Jiwanjot Singh
Dale Steyn
Sreesanth
RP Singh
Zaheer Khan​

Random lineup for RR. First match coming soon ..

Unique squad. Just 5 batsman, and 6 bowlers who can have a bat. Interesting.. I'd prefer Swann a bit before though, he can hit some good blows!

There is a special reason for that. :yes
Low scoring games and Iqbal and Swann would cause a massive upset to the other team.

There is a special reason for that. :yes
Low scoring games and Iqbal and Swann would cause a massive upset to the other team.

Actually, I liked your line-up. Since, the pitch is excellent and the matches will be simmed in Cricket Coach, where even one player can turn the match on its head. Although, I would have preffered Swann a bit earlier.

Opening Ceremony

486253_468267979906100_1845697027_n.jpg

LIVE ON

SET_Max.svg

--​

819126-3x2-940x627.jpg

The Melbourne Cricket Ground was on fire as the opening ceremony kicked off in style. As the location of the opening ceremony was changed to MCG, attendance was lowered, but the hype was not.

arr+(283).jpg

The people got the golden opportunity to see oscar winning A.R. Rahman performing live at this fantastic night filled with colour, dancing and the irrepressible rhythms and melodies of contemporary India took place.

image-4da0128b3d587-srkshriya1_620.jpg

Shah Rukh Khan performed really well and promoted his upcoming movie "Chennai Express". This crowds were delighted as he was a fan-favorite and has a huge fan following in Australia too.

eminem-voodoo.jpg

The ecstatic crowd cheered to the performance of Eminem, this took the star-studded night to an International level. The noise was huge when Eminem came in ...

kareena-kapoor-e1289471586277.jpg

Kareena looked Red hot and was the final performer of the night. Everybody looked in good mood after watching her shake a leg.

amitabh-bachchan-at-ipl-v-opening-nite-in-chennai-0-w640.jpg

Amitabh Bachchan told that the tournament will be a grand success and ended the ceremony with those words on a positive note.

MATCHES TO START 9PM IST

Last edited:
Lol. There was no Sunny Leone .. Amitabh Bachchan advised me not to call him, brother. :p

Users who are viewing this thread