IPL Pepsi IPL UAE/INDIA 2014 Discussion {Play-Offs}

What had been the best of IPL 2014?

• Total voters
Yes there have been 2 good matches rest all have been boring. I just do not see why a team would pay 12 crore INR for Dinesh Kartick and why even pick KP when he is going to be out injured. So much hype around him and well he is warming the benches

And the two matches are?

Both matches with Maxwell chasing superbly :p

DD and SRH will deeply worry over their pick's in the auction.. Really it was a no brainer to pick two Ausi oppeners when they have an Indian oppener and when they also know that why did they not pick a back up middleorder batsmen poor there and DD just shelled out all foolishly....

I am so happy for Pujara. Taking on the best bowler in the world. Take that Rameez Raja !!

LOL .. Maxwell continues. Warner must be feeling sick

Maxwell's purple patch is pretty much mirroring the purple patch that Johnson was/is going through in international cricket. But I do expect this purple patch to come to an end soon. I am not convinced that Maxwell is hitting it in risk-free fashion. He is taking a lot of risks, and its all coming off for now. But there will be a day when it fails.

Wow. haha... a drop. then caught on a no ball. Lucky feller Maxwell

He reminds me of Shaun Marsh's rampage in early IPL seasons.

This guy is a beastttttt!! Absolute murder in 3 matches. Go KXIP :D ...

terrific over from BK

----------

good for Punjab, maxwell out for 95 , he will keep trying to get that 100 next time:p

----------

is there an option to mute ramiz

I don't get this idea of bringing Warner in at no.3. Warner can be lethal during PP overs.

How can you not give bowling to your best bowler when Maxwell is batting? Steyn bowled only one over to Maxwell. What the hell was Dhawan thinking? He should have brought Steyn in as soon as Maxwell arrived at the crease. You can not hold him back when this guy is going is absolutely nuts.

And on top of poor captaincy, Dhawan's poor run of form continues. Atleast Sehwag is looking good with his 10 ball 19 and 20 ball 30 today

Users who are viewing this thread