• Total voters
Many Teams Are Strong Now
But I Will Always Stick With Csk
But Still Like Other Teams
But I Dont Support Other
KXIP Are Strong Of Course They Are Similiar To Stronger Teams
So There Will Be A Tough Competetion Between All
So Eagerly Waiting For All The Matches
Can Even Miss A Single Match This Season As All Matches Will Make Us To Bile Our Nail In Thrill
Btw Missing Albie,Hussey But Happy That Vijay Left Csk :P
I Am Happy For My Team
As They Got Strong Openers
And Congo Csk And Raina For Making A Milestone "First Team And Player To Reach 100 Matches In Ipl"
Love Csk

Well the little man played unexpectedly by hitting big shots against giants. We could have defend it well after picking few early wickets by bowling some non playable deliveries which later, would have made the batter to hit high unwillingly to lose his wicket. Anyway, 115 was never that good against a strong batting lineup but still seen some fight from tired looking blue guys.

Again I back to my statement 'RCB have underestimated bowlers'. All they got today was the gift by MI batsmen that they failed to make over the boundary after hitting a high shot and loosed almost 6 wickets by producing silly catches. Badly, MI didn't hit a six in the whole inning.:eek:

Really great to see uthappa getting runs today I want him to play well in this tournament and get in to the Indian team

Mumbai always seem to have these games in every tournament .. where their batting just implodes in the most dramatic fashion.

RCB's bowling has been fab in the first 2 games.

This Samson looks a good player.

This Samson looks a good player.
This is only the second time I have seen him play but indeed he does. It looks like India have a fantastically talented player to look forward to in the future. I heard in the commentary that he is averaging 40+ in First Class cricket as well so he obviously has a very promising cricket career ahead of him at the age of only 19.

Any team can stop Maxi easily. Let him score around 90 and he'll let his wicket down. #nervousbaby

Another brilliant innings from Maxwell. Too bad it didn't stretch a little more. But what a TALENT! Absolutely stunning stroke play.

Users who are viewing this thread