IPL Pepsi IPL UAE/INDIA 2014 Discussion {Play-Offs}

What had been the best of IPL 2014?

• Total voters
Umm. how does losing matches prove that they are not involved in fixing ? Shouldn't it be the other way round

Come on!! Now that they do not have any support from the big guys in BCCI how are they supposed to win? I mean I am just kidding and you know that but I guess hard core CSK loves would bash me now for it :p

Come on!! Now that they do not have any support from the big guys in BCCI how are they supposed to win? I mean I am just kidding and you know that but I guess hard core CSK loves would bash me now for it :p

LOLL

I see your angle now.

Rahane is absolutely fishing beauty. He has handled this innings well so far. I do not know what happens to Binny when he plays for RR cause he looks so much better. May be pressure of keeping a place in team gets him for Team India.

Sunrisers Hyderabad-A team which can turn a batting paradise to a bowling paradise.

Sunrisers Hyderabad-A team which can turn a batting paradise to a bowling paradise.

Yes they do have a strong bowling unit and they will be more effective in India. All teams play 2 matches one of home and one of away so I do not think that will really be crucial but 2 wins here in Dubai might make a difference later

----------

Shikhar Dhawan must be loving to captain Warner Steyn Finch and Sammy. I personally would have like Sammy as the captain he is more street smart

----------

Just thought for a moment there would be some chaos. That shot from Brad Hodge was not sensible at all :facepalm. Go Royals!! Halla Bol

Good win for Rajasthan that. I do not know is the crowds or what but it feels dull this time around in IPL or should I call Indian T20 league so that BCCI does not sue me :p

strong bowling unit
They(Hyderabad Franchise) have done that without a strong bowling unit too if you can remember in 4 or 5 season DC bowlers Ashish Reddy & Veer pratap singh used to contain the bowlers.
I do not know is the crowds or what but it feels dull this time around in IPL
It's because its in UAE at this moment.

Yes, UAE could be the reason.

I don't know about others but I am really excited for this season first time after 2008 edition. The reason is all the teams are evenly matched and there is not a single team which can come out as a favourite before the game.

It is not a big challenge to score 134 in 20 overs in good batting wicket... because of extra bounce and some movement in night makes little difficult for RR... but in the end SRH scored 20 runs less...

A for Ashish, B for Ball, C for Catch and D for Drop.:p Anyway, good to see the 35 year old still had given a chance in first XI. But that catch could have won the match for Chennai. Maxi played real blaster inning. Great knock. #NightmareHitter

And what a night, a high scoring thriller and then a low scoring one. Loved Rahane's batting. Even he played bit slowly, but the eye loving hits made my time anyway. I think Steyn should bowl the final over for Hyderabad, every time in second innings if it comes to last over thriller. Dhawan should try some other tactics in bowling and make Steyn to bowl last over.

Users who are viewing this thread