IPL Pepsi IPL UAE/INDIA 2014 Discussion {Play-Offs}

What had been the best of IPL 2014?

• Total voters
MI would have been now thinking of how foolish they were to not to retain Maxwell or even get him through Right to Match :p

So CSK were playing Bravo as a batsman as he was unfit to ball even before the start of the match.

Dhoni also needs to realize that Maxwell has been picking Ashwin very easily. I think he can easily pick that carrom ball of Ashwin but there wan't much turn today for the spinners so that might also be the factor. However, brilliant batting from Maxwell and Miller.

It wasn't exactly a one way thrashing. Bowlers on both sides got thrashed

----------

Liking SRH's new jersey. The old ones were too bland

RR become as efficient as always with their no-name bowlers

Well that was quite a chase from King XI. I really hope they do well this season. Glen Maxwell has been a beast since a long time now. Rajasthan have done well by restricting SRH to mediocre total. Hopefull all three teams I am supporting have a win today. KKR won KXIP won now time for RR.

Well two quick wickets and not the best possible start. Do not understand the reason to leave out Irfan though

Really great innings from glen maxwell he is just simply amazing. And I was really surprised that csk gone with 4 overseas batsmens specifically when your opposition has destructive player likes sehwag, maxwell, bailey and miller

Well CSK are here to prove a point that they are not involved in match fixing or that shit so they are bound to not qualify for Semi's this time ;) :rolleyes

----------

On a serious note, not looking good for Rajasthan. suddenly Ishant Sharma's bowling looks like Steyn's test match bowling absolutely spot on

Well CSK are here to prove a point that they are not involved in match fixing or that shit so they are bound to not qualify for Semi's this time ;) :rolleyes

Umm. how does losing matches prove that they are not involved in fixing ? Shouldn't it be the other way round

Users who are viewing this thread