IPL Pepsi IPL UAE/INDIA 2014 Discussion {Play-Offs}

What had been the best of IPL 2014?

• Total voters
ya bisla would be a better option and its not like pathan is needed to roll his arm over much.

Gambhir is all about politics, 0-0-0-1 & still in the team?

KKR is batting with only 9 wickets this season!

10174903_10203084928878218_7677357679104383575_n.jpg

LOL wtf. An expletive is an expletive. Its not like what Kohli or Gambhir say is actually meant literally while words from other cricketers are said lightly. MC BC is no better or worse than saying fking shyt or d*ck or c*nt or p*ssy or whatever else cricketers have said throughout history of cricket.

Moreover, if you are judging a cricketer based on his language and not his skills, then you have your priorities all wrong !

Hold on.... Who are those cricketers whom you have seen mouthing off "d*ck", "c**t" etc. Are you adding these just to spruce up your argument that "MC BC is equivalent to these English expletives"?

I have seen Kohli, Gambhir, Harbhajan, etc often mouth these ugly Hindi expletives. But the most I have seen Ganguly do is that Lord's incident (which I mentioned). And also, I always rate Dravid and Tendulkar as better role models than Ganguly. And I was only refering to conduct on the field as far as this discussion goes. A "role model" can be specific to a particular characteristic.

Hold on.... Who are those cricketers whom you have seen mouthing off "d*ck", "c**t" etc. Are you adding these just to spruce up your argument that "MC BC is equivalent to these English expletives"?

I have seen Kohli, Gambhir, Harbhajan, etc often mouth these ugly Hindi expletives. But the most I have seen Ganguly do is that Lord's incident (which I mentioned). And also, I always rate Dravid and Tendulkar as better role models than Ganguly. And I was only refering to conduct on the field as far as this discussion goes. A "role model" can be specific to a particular characteristic.

LOL. Not making up anything. Please look for sledging anecdotes - McGrath asking Sarwan "how does Brian Lara's d**k taste" or Healy calling Ranatunga a "fat unfit c*nt" are well known.

And again, if you are looking up to cricketers to learn what words to say and what not to say, then wrong priorities. I think you strongly believe that a person who cusses is worse than a person who doesnt :) Which is fair, its your opinion on something. I used to believe that too when I was a kid but not anymore (I still dont swear except for the occasional f bomb)

Cussing doesnt make someone a bad person and also not cussing doesnt make someone a good person.

----------

MI vs DD - just joined in. Is the pitch slow again like yesterday ? Or Mumbai's batsmen have been terrible ?
Surely, the Double Dees can chase this down

Last edited:
Sharma is a shocking captain, why isn't he changing his side as much despite the results he has been getting.

Sharma is a shocking captain, why isn't he changing his side as much despite the results he has been getting.

Because for the longest time, has was a part of a similar situation in the national team where he was repeatedly selected by MSD and co. despite under-performing. This is his way of giving back to the community :spy

Ouch. Venu Rao made Steyn really mad

This is a deadly opening pair for Chennai! Smith and Baz are just amazing and have boosted Chennai big time. Hope these two can take us through without any loss of wickets.

Sometimes it might feel that Chennai's consistency is a little nauseating for the viewer who thinks a little inconsistency here and there is exciting.

lol MSD just somehow takes the match to the last over

----------

last over helicopter confirmed

----------

MSD finish:D

Users who are viewing this thread