IPL Pepsi IPL UAE/INDIA 2014 Discussion {Play-Offs}

What had been the best of IPL 2014?

• Total voters
If India phase is anything like the UAE phase, then CSK v/s KXIP is on the cards for semis or finals

I thought CSK would miss Murali Vijay but looks like Doctor and Baz are doing the needful so far. But still miss Monk deep inside the heart :) :(

Ouch another batting collapse for RCB ?

Again rcb's batting line up collapsed for me the turning point of the match was virat's dismissal really poor decision from billy. :facepalm And why we need to send an inexperience takawale when we lost 2 quick wickets and johson is bowling also parthiv is not showing any kind of maturity just going for big heavy drive when he knows sandeep is swinging the ball :facepalm

Yuvi top scored for RCB? Wow.... But still after a rapid start, RCB seem to be falling apart almost as rapidly.

KXIP look formidable this season. At some point of time it had to happen. Law of averages had to catch up with them. Preity must be losing a lot of weight bubbling at the great form of her team.

Neutralizes that bad Kohli decision though. It's okay. I would love these two to pull it off for us. And, it will be more satisfying as it will 2nd time in a row where we have struggled a bit but scraped through finally!

Sharma is performing like a beast !! and as for Dhawan he was good too :)

LOL Sehwag

2ce3qwx.jpg

First super over of this IPL. Seriously though KKR should have won it.

KKR come on, I do not see any big hitters in KKR to post a decent total for super over :facepalm

What's with the boundary count rule, it should be most number of SIXes hit in super over not entire match :facepalm

KKR you suck!!

Users who are viewing this thread