IPL Pepsi IPL UAE/INDIA 2014 Discussion {Play-Offs}

What had been the best of IPL 2014?

• Total voters
That I am not sure unfortunately. I am sure we will find out soon when we get closer to the date

TBF 1 full season is a good enough period to assess someone as the tournament lasts over a month and each team plays 14 matches in round 1 itself.

Last edited:
But certainly not worth 12.5 cr. I do not understand how he keeps coming back to the international stage as well despite so many failures.

Last night matches are very exciting to watch... as bottom team MI beats Top team KXIP... and RR continues to win (4 wins)...

mishra dropped for today's game
Blogs: Amit Mishra's nightmarish IPL 2014 | Cricket Blogs | ESPN Cricinfo
Royal Challengers v Sunrisers, IPL 2014, Bangalore Report : RCB bowl, Sunrisers leave out Amit Mishra | Cricket News | ESPN Cricinfo

mishra is probably the best leggie as of now, think its a premature decision by dhawan given the backup he has drafted in is Ishy, also mishra need to improve his temperament and confidence, it was also seen in T20WC were once he was carted for runs he started bowling flat, he needs to stop doing that and keep flighting them, for some so skilled as him its a pity to see him throwing it flat, hope he gets a look in again and not let this IPL stuff affect his form and confidence.

ABD smoking Steyn for 2 sixes .. whataplaya

----------

Make that 3 sixes and a 4

mishra is probably the best leggie as of now

I disagree. I think Karan Sharma has bowled better than him in this IPL.

Don't get why you rate Mishra so much after performing well in a couple of Internationals. He did that earlier in his career with India as well but then went downhill.

Because Mishra can actually turn the bowl and tries to get wickets. As a bowler, failing in IPL hardly amounts to anything, because its T20.

Users who are viewing this thread