Story DLF IPL - Karmayuddh Takes Longer Version of Battle.[****RCB LIFTS IPL FCC****]{*ENDING STORY*}

Status
Not open for further replies.
:banana2 Its the riz7khan's and Yashwanth Kumar's combo pack did well but the Trick & Hard work Anil bhai and co lifted the Trophy for us ;) & congrats RDF for leading the team to Finals and being Runners up

yashwanth kumar added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Good presentation ;) usage of AC09 looks cool :clap ;)

Last edited:
Just came to check out the presentation, and im glad to say it looks great, KIU

:banana2 Its the riz7khan's and [/B] Yashwanth Kumar's[/B] combo pack did well but the Trick & Hard work Anil bhai and co lifted the Trophy for us ;) & congrats RDF for leading the team to Finals and being Runners up

yashwanth kumar added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Good presentation ;) usage of AC09 looks cool :clap ;)

I got this idea and the trophy looks bit like Ashes urn;)
And Anil Kumble looks like Andrew Strauss;)
TBH, I changed the test kits of Australia and England to the one I made. I simulated all the matches and England clean sweeped Australia in Ashes (AC09)
If DC would have won it, I'd have put up the IPL09 image.

The Deccan Chargers' team was gutted, absolutely gutted when we learnt that we had lost the finals coz RCB had a higher lead than us in the 1st Inng. Gayatri was literally in tears and needed some consoling from me ;).

VVS has truly shown everyone what a champion bat he is after scoring 425 runs, 2 centuries and an average higher than that of Sir Don Bradman - 106.25, in the IPLFCC. :hpraise

We played like Champions throughout the FCC tourney & we would like to graciously congratulate Yashwanth, Anil bhai and the entire RCB team for playing great cricket throughout the IPLFCC. :clap

Hope, we can replicate our performances in the T20 format & successfully defend our DLF IPL T20 trophy :)

Thank you Binnu, for this wonderful tournament. Though we missed the trophy by a whisker, I am happy to be the Highest Earner, in terms of vCash in this tournament :D.

:banana2 Its the riz7khan's and Yashwanth Kumar's combo pack did well but the Trick & Hard work Anil bhai and co lifted the Trophy for us ;) & congrats RDF for leading the team to Finals and being Runners up

Thanks Yashwanth. It was a great match. :)

All people managing the teams, get ready as we're gonna kick start the IPL T20 this march 25th:). The squads squads will be used and it'll be PCCS, on which the story will run:).

Yeah, that would be great, I have Royals of Rajashthan , my team will rock this IPL.

The team managers will continue with the same teams:). And don't post anything in this thread for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread