IPL Pepsi IPL UAE/INDIA 2014 Discussion {Play-Offs}

What had been the best of IPL 2014?

• Total voters
Mind goes back to that CSK vs KXIP game where KXIP scored 230 and Dhoni plodded his way around slowly, and finally said that he was playing to minimize damage and had his eye on the NRR. When a guy like Dhoni doesn't have faith in himself to successfully execute the big hits where guys like Bailey, Miller, Maxwell, etc were able to successfully execute them, its a pathetic show from the so-called world's greatest current hitter. Had he gone for the big hits and connected, he might have improved the NRR even more.

That game contributed to our position right now in the table. What should have been an easy Top 2 spot, has now become a scrap of sorts to get again into the finals for the 3rd consecutive time. Only respite is that, CSK are battle hardened when it comes to knockouts and know the drill.

Who and what would you be blaming if we lost that game heavily? Which was very probable given the situation we were in chasing 231, the reason we've finished 3rd if because of the 3 match losing streak we went on and the win streak KKR put together, give the other teams some credit...

Last edited:
I have never seen a better fixing than that . Well done SRH bowlers . .it was 100% fixed
Steyn, Rasool ,Bhuvi, Sammy and especially coach's son ANIRUDHA -u guys r awesome in match fixing . :thumbs

I was surprised to see Anirudha in for Finch .Bt now I can realize why they did it cause Finch And Irfan were not ready for match fixing.

Aha, you have witnessed it?

----------

When a match goes like that and calling it a fixing . That's really stupid. Anything can happen in a cricket game. All are humans . Sometimes they misses catches. Missing a catch doesn't mean it is a fixing.

I have never seen a better fixing than that . Well done SRH bowlers . .it was 100% fixed
Steyn, Rasool ,Bhuvi, Sammy and especially coach's son ANIRUDHA -u guys r awesome in match fixing . :thumbs

I was surprised to see Anirudha in for Finch .Bt now I can realize why they did it cause Finch And Irfan were not ready for match fixing.

e1b5f6a49be711e3b2dc0ed7db0906c0_6.jpg

Uhh Sir Donald Bradman has a average of 99. Let's call all the bowlers of that generation match fixers.:rolleyes

It's all because of previous Ipl fixings . And now kids are blaming every match if it goes awkward. Calling it a fixing.

Last edited:
Yusuf was terrific.He is much like Yuvraj now,One day you see a hero in him and the next day he seems pathetic.

Steyn, Rasool ,Bhuvi, Sammy and especially coach's son ANIRUDHA -u guys r awesome in match fixing .

If that's so, then, Delhi Daredevils players must be inspected... may be they have earned a lot, with losing almost all matches... :rolleyes

did anyone notice bumrah clocked 144:eek: this lad has potential to clock 150's

He is a very good bowler. His bowling action is definitely weird but that's what makes him unique. It is very hard to pick him with that bowling action. Plus that arm gets very straight at the end of the action which allows him to get that angle to right handers. It is that awkward angle for right handers where the ball is coming in towards the stumps so it is very hard to hit him toward the off side unless he gives you some width. He also bowls very well at the death. In their last game vs DD, he bowled 5 yorkers in the last over. I also heard Craig McMillan mentioning in the commentary that he is actually much quicker and hits bat much harder than what we actually see on the bowling speed machine. Definitely one to look out for in future.

----------

Karun Nair's batting vs spinners is absolute delight to watch.

Holly shittt Corey Anderson is on fireeeee

----------

Kevon Cooper is a chucker. That bouncer he bowled to Corey Anderson clearly shows how much he chucks.

I think faulkner gonna bowl. Some yorkers or some big hits.
Fulltoss and six!

----------

Man this is hell. Everyone confused.

Users who are viewing this thread