IPL Pepsi IPL UAE/INDIA 2014 Discussion {Play-Offs}

What had been the best of IPL 2014?

• Total voters
joker.gif
dhoni.gif

"the people of this city. The one thing they love more than a hero is to see a hero fail, fall, die trying. In spite of everything you?ve done for them, eventually they will hate you.?

I have one question- Why is Utthapa not picked for England? His technique looks pretty solid, so he might have been the 3rd opener for us as well as the 2nd keeper, letting us pick another bowler.

That's true, they have been consistent

CSK have been as consistent as KXIP. Remember, these two teams were fighting tooth and nail for the Top spot in the league stages before KKR somehow sneaked through to the Top Two. If you say CSK's form tapered towards the end, same thing happened with KXIP whose form tapered towards the end stages where the Maxwell show didn't happen as much.

KXIP deserve a final after their horrendous run since the inception of IPL, but I stick my head out and say it might be CSK who could enter the final as they seem to be reversing their indifferent form in the last two games and come in on a positive vibe unlike KXIP.

----------

I have one question- Why is Utthapa not picked for England? His technique looks pretty solid, so he might have been the 3rd opener for us as well as the 2nd keeper, letting us pick another bowler.

I think that decision is justified. Uthappa is coming after a long layoff, and first needs to prove in Bangladesh. And Uthappa has never had a solid technique, and I am pretty sure solid techniques cannot be acquired overnight. He looks good in IPL because of a combination of factors - he has changed certain things, and also the bowlers are not bowling as well to him.

We need to see if his technique change is really working at intl level when he plays in Bangladesh (that too might not be enough coz Bangladesh can be "not so worthy" opponents at times).

Utthappa's biggest strength is playing shots in the V when the field is up. He has not been the most convincing player of horizontal bat shots and that hasn't really been tested in this IPL

The six he hooked off someone the other night was delicious to watch and hear, but if you look closely, it was a pre-empted shot. As pre-empted as my hooks in DBC14 :P

but I stick my head out and say it might be CSK who could enter the final as they seem to be reversing their indifferent form in the last two games
CSK will be tested if they defend a total in the coming matches..
Hope they pass the so called 'test'.
#whistlepodu

----------

Nice joke, why don't you post it in the jokes thread?
I did post some jokes like :-

'KKR is the best team :lol'
'KKR will win this IPL :lol'
'KKR is the most successful team in IPL :lol'

Edit :- Post your reviews

CSK will be tested if they defend a total in the coming matches..
Hope they pass the so called 'test'.
#whistlepodu

----------

I did post some jokes like :-

'KKR is the best team :lol'
'KKR will win this IPL :lol'
'KKR is the most successful team in IPL :lol'

Edit :- Post your reviews

Here are some more-

We did beat CSK two years ago and this year too the same thing will happen, Srinivasan will try to pay KKR money but they won't agree and whoosh! CSK have lost

lion100lion said:
Mini Statistics
Date of Birth
September 15, 1991 (22)

Total Posts
Thanks Received
Thanks Given

Best joke man, I give up, you're the best joker:thumbs

@lion100lion

Users who are viewing this thread