IPL Pepsi IPL UAE/INDIA 2014 Discussion {Play-Offs}

What had been the best of IPL 2014?

• Total voters
I think MI need 190+ here. With the kind of batting CSK are fielding for today, anything less will probably not be enough.

Oh look .. its Nehra bowling full tosses on the legs .. nostalgia-alert

Whenever I see Bhajji, I feel like slapping him .. he struts his way to the middle with the bat, as if he is such a great batsman

Excellent job by Chennai bowlers.. Getting the wickets in the slog overs and derailing the MI onslaught. It'd be great if we can keep them to below 170.

Poor from MI and very good from CSK. A bit off-topic, but wasn't the first ball of the 20th over a no-ball? There was nothing behind the crease, and afaik, that means it is a no-ball.

----------

173 is below-par at this road. Unless the bowlers bowl their heart out, no way MI can win this. Ojha and Pollard key for MI, they will be the guys CSK will go after. They need to keep it tight.

That looked plumb lol .. even with the swing

Chennai making their middle order formidable by not letting Baz open! Raina, Baz, Hussey, Dhoni is a mighty combo. If Smith and Faf can lay the platform here, this could be a cakewalk.

What the almighty tweak was Mr. Oxenford smoking? That was pretty plumb, if you ask me.

----------

The major difference between the 2 sides is fielding. CSK has one of the world's elite in Faf and two of India's elite in Jaddu and Raina.

----------

I just wish I had half the luck Dwayne Smith has. He somehow escapes edges, plumb LBWs et al.

Last edited:
This is such a Dhoni move by Rohit - bringing in Corey who got smashed for the two new batsmen, when clearly spin is the way to go on this wicket

It is very smart move to bowl Anderson when 2 new batsmen are in. You dont want Anderson bowling to MSD in 19th over, do you?

----------

One word to describe the ball which got Brendon : Beautiful.

It is very smart move to bowl Anderson when 2 new batsmen are in. You dont want Anderson bowling to MSD in 19th over, do you?

----------

One word to describe the ball which got Brendon : Beautiful.

Yeah, I have nothing against the move. Its just a very Dhoni-thing to do

Users who are viewing this thread