IPL Pepsi IPL UAE/INDIA 2014 Discussion {Play-Offs}

What had been the best of IPL 2014?

• Total voters
Wait, so if they actually postpone the game will that mean KXIP qualify for the final because they won the most amount of games?

They've already postponed the game to Wednesday, if that game gets washed out too, then these protocols will follow (see my previous post for why it's just impossible for this game to be postponed further):

21.10 Play-off matches

If any of the Final, the Eliminator, Qualifier 1 or Qualifier 2 matches are tied, or there is no result, the following shall apply:

a the relevant teams shall compete in a Super Over to determine which team is the winner of the match in question; and

b if conditions do not permit a Super Over within the time available to determine the winner or if the Super Over is tied, then the team which, at the end of the relevant regular Season, finished in the higher position in the League table (in accordance with paragraph 21.9 above) will be deemed the winner of the relevant play-off match.

The procedure for any Super Over shall be as set out in Appendix 7.

Points Table | Pepsi Indian Premier League | ESPN Cricinfo

Ya, just read it at extra innings t20. Don't know what will happen tomorrow. Hope we can see a good match.

Sunny as hell here, great! Hope it stays like this throughout the day

I will, its still sunny

----------

No black clouds, blue sky
Hope it stays till 7 PM.
No Strategic time-outs
Innings break of 10 mins
The match can latest at 12.20 a.m. for a 5-over game
If the match starts on 10.20 pm it will be a 20-over match
*****According to iplt20.com*****

#KKR in the Finals :D Just want Kings XI again in the finals and then do not care who wins :)

Chennai is playing an all-Indian bowling attack (Jaddu, Ashwin, Pandey, Nehra and Mohit Sharma). When did Chennai do that the last time? Leave that alone - has any team done that in IPL history before?

The batting is mighty strong with Smith/Baz/Faf/D Huss. And they chose to chase. Any total MI set, CSK have to back themselves to chase it.

In case you take only pure bowlers into account, then today's MI is maybe another example of fielding an all-Indian bowling attack. When I mean pure bowlers, Corey and KP are disqualified since they are batsmen first, then a bowler.

I remember punjab thrashing chennai when dhoni showed ashwin,jadeja,pandey,mohit . 160 plus runs at last 10 overs.
won't forget that mohit's face while receiving purple cap after last over.

Users who are viewing this thread