IPL Pepsi IPL UAE/INDIA 2014 Discussion {Play-Offs}

What had been the best of IPL 2014?

• Total voters
I think KXIP gonna face CSK.

20070526081818!CaptainobviousChooseOption.jpg

This game is done and dusted. We won't even need MSD here. As I said earlier, MI will struggle if they don't put up 190+. And that's what is happening here.

So KXIP vs CSK for Qualifier 2. Wish that could have been the final of the tournament. But still, CSK need revenge for the two losses we suffered at the hands of KXIP in the league stages. Best time to give it would be in the knockouts, to throw KXIP out.

Ashwin : "Maxwell can expect me to bowl more over the wicket in the next game." Talk about giving challenges.

I like that because Maxwell has absolutely hammered him when he bowls round the wicket. I also think Ashwin will be more effective if he bowls over the wicket outside the off stump channel. That way, he can bring the ball in with his off spin and also spin it away with carrom ball just like how Narine does.

Ashwin : "Maxwell can expect me to bowl more over the wicket in the next game." Talk about giving challenges.

Not only Maxwell, a lot of other people are expecting Ashwin to bowl more over the wicket from here on. His "round the wicket, leg stump" line gets nauseating at times and is not effective at all.

Users who are viewing this thread