IPL Pepsi IPL UAE/INDIA 2014 Discussion {Play-Offs}

What had been the best of IPL 2014?

• Total voters
O great lords admins of this cricket heaven....can we get a pc.net version with a child lock and one of those cute lil teddy's as a theme?.coz some of the children who have been fighting seriously need it. As far as this thread is concerned,it readr 'Pepsi IPL discussion',not 'Who has a bigger nuclear bomb'...so keep this thread to posts which reflect the sporting spirit,rather than taking up an accusation of someone who hasn't seen your face or show the power of those ancient latest search engines.

Can we have a seperate "IPL fight" thread, and keep this one to just the cricket?

Waiting for the game today. Chasing or defending, both didn't work against Punjab (for CSK). But CSK should rely on Dhoni's finishing power, and go for the chase if they win the toss. I dont think CSK might change their lineup much as their Indian bowlers did a pretty decent job last match and the batting is hugely beefed up.

Posts from hell on the last 2-3 pages. Reminded me of the intense arguments I had in the 4th-5th grade

Chennai win the toss and bowl... Good decision by Dhoni! Chasing is the better option coz no total would be safe against KXIP, and also CSK have a pretty heavy batting lineup themselves to chase down any score (Hussey has beefed up our batting pretty well).

Wish our bowlers turn up well today. An all-Indian bowling lineup vs Maxwell and Miller and Sehwag could be challenging.

Ashwin vs maxwell is going to be interesting after throwing an open challenge almost boxing style.Either ash is going to get btchered or may be he really has a trick up his sleeve for maxi

---------------------
sehwag on fire
this is going to be one terrific match

Last edited:
Reminds me of the starts I get in DBC14 T20 games. Hope it doesn't fizzle out in the same manner as my innings does :P

Rubbish bowling! After a great first over, wonder what happened to Pandey? Nehra is back to delivering the usual crap that he does with his bowling. 200+ definitely on the cards unless CSK's spinners pull out a special performance.

Wonder why Dhoni didn't try Ashwin in one of the Powerplay overs?

Now they can go for big hits than this. Really good partnership.

----------

haha, thats beauty shot. Nehra got it.

Users who are viewing this thread