IPL Pepsi IPL UAE/INDIA 2014 Discussion {Play-Offs}

What had been the best of IPL 2014?

• Total voters
Considering the carnage, Pandey's figures look brilliant. He bowled two excellent overs (1st and 3rd). His second over started the carnage, though. I would say Pandey is a good prospect and needs more work to improve himself. He can bowl tight spells and be frugal for India.

Thats what Sehwag is my question is if BCCI can persist miss firing Rohith sharma why cant they show faith in Viru ? Over Dhawan

Its a really silly question ! But I will still answer

Dhawan performed on the last overseas tour. Sehwag hasn't don't jack in deomstic cricket barring 2-3 innings in IPL. There ..

Jadeja earned it.

Faf doing really great work at fielding.

Csk players shaking hands to viru. That's the cricket . Great innings.

250 still a possibility. The all-Indian bowling attack has badly backfired for Chennai here. Sehwag knows Indian bowlers like the back of his hand, and has crashed into them. A Hilfy (even though he has also been expensive at times) might have proved a good foil for Sehwag.

Edit: After all the carnage, why Sehwag had to give his wicket to a guy like Nehra?

Well all i know is no more then @Yudi would be more happy today :p

Great knock and as Ab De villers said class is permanent. We need him and its good to have him in form. He deserves better treatment.

Users who are viewing this thread