IPL Pepsi IPL UAE/INDIA 2014 Discussion {Play-Offs}

What had been the best of IPL 2014?

• Total voters
So Ashwin's over the wicket was reserved only for Maxwell? Rubbish stuff.... This game is gone! Well done Punjab for reaching their first IPL final.

Expecting a batting show today, two big hitting sides on the pitch...

----------

So Ashwin's over the wicket was reserved only for Maxwell? Rubbish stuff.... This game is gone! Well done Punjab for reaching their first IPL final.

Dude its isn't finished until it is wait and watch the show...

I just want KXIP to shut the CSK lovers. I mean like I get you love your team you love everything about it but sometimes reading the entire last two pages makes me wonder what if Hyderabad team was CSK team you would still love it. If you know what I mean ... Its not the team you love its Chennai the name you guys love. Any bullshit team and still you would be die hard fans. Look there is nothing wrong in being die hard fans but you have to admit all the weakness and sometimes fact about your side and just cant argue that this js the best team in this world cause trust me its not.

I just want KXIP to shut the CSK lovers. I mean like I get you love your team you love everything about it but sometimes reading the entire last two pages makes me wonder what if Hyderabad team was CSK team you would still love it. If you know what I mean ... Its not the team you love its Chennai the name you guys love. Any bullshit team and still you would be die hard fans. Look there is nothing wrong in being die hard fans but you have to admit all the weakness and sometimes fact about your side and just cant argue that this js the best team in this world cause trust me its not.

Hey, I agree there's has been a lot of crap in the last few pages, but its been more from the KKR/anti-CSK brigade. You are also one of those guys who hates CSK and want them to end up on the losing side.

If a team can consistently perform as well as CSK in all the seasons of the IPL, it is the best IPL team in the world. No one is talking about "best team in the world" nonsense. Each one has his/her own interpretation of "best team in the world". What's best to you might not be the same for me. And if Chennai didn't have as good a team and were performing badly, Chennai fans would be the first ones to bad mouth the team. Yes, we love Chennai because we come from the city, but the team has been great and we have all the more reason to support them.

Last edited:
Hoping for Sehwag to get to his ton with a SIX or atleast try that

---

PZ looks a little high on something .. If you know what I mean

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread