IPL Pepsi IPL UAE/INDIA 2014 Discussion {Play-Offs}

What had been the best of IPL 2014?

• Total voters
Holy mother of a son! Just can't believe this!!! This is a bigger jailbreak than 'Prison Break'. CSK used to do these jailbreaks in the initial seasons. MI have done it now.

MI will now be coming into the Eliminator with pumped up hearts! And they face my team, CSK! I am worried now for CSK. Hope MSD is fine with his ankle. We need him more now than ever! It would have been more fitting to have a KXIP vs CSK Qualifier and KKR vs MI Eliminator, considering the way the tournament has unfolded. But still, this should be a crackling contest from here on.

I predict a MI vs KKR final. Not feeling too good about CSK considering the way Dhoni's luck has been panning out in recent times, and I believe KXIP might slip at any point since teams that dominate the league stages invariably slip up near the finishing line.

@SaiSrini yes Mi has done it. I predict Kkr vs KXI finals and Kkr winning it again. And coming to Dhoni's comment i personally feel he is more predictable than before even while watching i can easily judge his moves be it bowling changes or fielding...

last ball .....prove that match was fixed... A MI player said something in TARE's ear ..after that DHAWAN KULKARNI came from boundary and say something to WATSON ..and watson than convey massage to FAulkner ...EVEN a mad from AGRA can SEE this is FIXED

Ever heard of "motivation" and "plans"? Men kids these day take everything as match fixing.

last ball .....prove that match was fixed... A MI player said something in TARE's ear ..after that DHAWAN KULKARNI came from boundary and say something to WATSON ..and watson than convey massage to FAulkner ...EVEN a mad from AGRA can SEE this is FIXED

Please stop watching cricket its my humble request. There have been 3 incidents of bookies approaching which was made public and reported. But do not worry only a Mad from AGRA will see it not you.

Hate this kind of attitude from people like you, a good match like that and its FIXED!! if a team does not play they do not know how to play!! What the fearsome tweak should the players do to please you? They are not playing to please you they are playing IPL to tweaking earn money.

On the match just saw the highlights and it was amazing!! What the hell was Faulkner doing? He had to bowl one ball and stop it from going to boundary :p Feel for Rajasthan :facepalm I predicted Rajasthan, KKR and KXIP my three teams I was supporting in Playoffs and I hate CSK and MI to the core. But just because MI have played well to come in to the Playoffs I pray they overcome CSK.

Would want to see KXIP and KKR as finals as I would be neutral and would not care who wins!! Go Punjabi!! Korbo Lorbo Jeetbo Re :p

When u say that match was fixed without any concrete proof......you are
taking away an incredible achievement from player who has given it all
and worked really hard to achieve it.....please show some respect!!

I think 'dew' played more of a factor than let on, even tambe couldnt grip the ball properly and faulkner i guess the ball would have slipped while going for yorker.
Full credit to rayudu and tare for maximizing it.

Last edited:
But two of such chases in two days makes it overdose.... Anderson decides to play a blinder of an innings on a very important day. Truly sad to see Dravid fling his hat like that in frustration. He deserved a better result than that. It must have been heartbreaking. I would have broken a few things out there if I was in Dravid's place. Rajasthan at one point were in the reckoning for a Top 2 spot. How they lost track and fell out of the race is unbelievable.

Stopping MI is going to be very hard now. Their performance in the Indian leg has been extraordinary, and they play the Eliminator vs CSK at home (Bradbourne stadium).

Its really very sad to see people undermine the achievement of cricketers they supposedly "love and follow" by calling foul-play and fixing. I know some idiots have fixed matches and events, and there have been dark moments but this is exactly where fans need to support the clean cricketers instead of questioning anything extraordinary.

Infact, the more extreme the result the harder it is to fix the game and come out unnoticed. To "script" today's insane run chase, you would have required almost a dozen cricketers to be involved in it. Death bowling and fielding have been terrible throughout the IPL. Nothing out of the ordinary that we saw in this game, except that MI batted like a team with nothing to lose and their shots came off today

I think as cricket lovers, at least we should exercise caution in calling someone a cheat. Because for every Salman Butt there are hundred other clean cricketers who would be heartbroken at being accused of selling out their team/country for money. Its unfair to the good guys

Users who are viewing this thread