IPL Pepsi IPL UAE/INDIA 2014 Discussion {Play-Offs}

What had been the best of IPL 2014?

• Total voters
CSK fans should concentrate on today's match, if they lose this, your dreams of beating KKR are over

Oh shit!Why ashwin is in that test squad and not Harbhajan.Once again get ready to see awesome bowling stats from ashwin. I.e. 100/0,125/1,160/0 etc.How he gets selected everytime.Shit!

Oh shit!Why ashwin is in that test squad and not Harbhajan.Once again get ready to see awesome bowling stats from ashwin. I.e. 100/0,125/1,160/0 etc.How he gets selected everytime.Shit!

Hope he will shut your mouth after dismissing Maxwell in todays IPL fixture :p

Ash is a good bowler but he tries to act too smart sometimes, that's when he gets hammered

This is not a joke thread.Maxwell is not a legend.He is just a young lad.And a simple question for you-In tests,best stats of ashwin,overseas?

Nah :eek: I am serious

And Ashwin is also young, He deserves this chance to prove himself, because He played most of the tests in India and He was pretty decent spinner in Indian Squad than Harbhajan in recent times

You cant even compare Bhajji to ashwin.Bhajji is one of the greatest bowler india has ever produced.His whole career is full of proud moments.Look at his stats.Harbhajan Singh | India Cricket | Cricket Players and Officials | ESPN Cricinfo Look at his bowling in the following matches. None of them are played in asia.4th Test: England v India at The Oval, Sep 5-9, 2002 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo 4th Test: West Indies v India at Kingston, Jun 30-Jul 2, 2006 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo3rd Test: South Africa v India at Cape Town, Jan 2-6, 2011 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo Such a great bowler but still being disrespected.Thats pretty sad.

Then, He should prove himself to get back into Indian squad. He hasn't done anything special in recent times.

Throw away that records, it was not going to help him :facepalm

And if Ashwin makes record, same situation.Will you throw it?

Selectors will not take care of his Old Golden records, Form matters alot.

if Ashwin out of Form and Harbhajan was in great Run, I will surely go for Bhajji :thumbs

then why Yuvraj,Sehwag was not been picked up the selectors, they two also had great records :yes

When Bhajji was ash's age, the same thing would happen. Those records are of long ago.

Selectors will not take care of his Old Golden records, Form matters alot.

if Ashwin out of Form and Harbhajan was in great Run, I will surely go for Bhajji :thumbs

then why Yuvraj,Sehwag was not been picked up the selectors, they two also had great records :yes
What?Ash is in good form.His bowling in IPL 7 is just awesome,isn't it?:mad Bhajji is clearly better than ash even in this IPL,bhajji has put pressure on the oppositions whereas ash has performed in patches.And i dont get one thing,what bhajji will have to do to prove himself.Ash is in team due to that #BloodyDhoni

Last edited:
What?Ash is in good form.His bowling in IPL 7 is just awesome,isn't it?:mad Bhajji is clearly better than ash even in this IPL,bhajji has put pressure on the oppositions whereas ash has performed in patches.

His performances in domestic matches ??

Selectors notices performances of players in Domestic Season only, then why Binny has been chosen, He too bad in IPL

Users who are viewing this thread