What had been the best of IPL 2014?

• Total voters
IPL Mashup- :p

attachment.php

Attachments

• ipl.jpg
    ipl.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 102
To watch Viru live at Wankhede scoring a superb century, and that too against CSK was a treat to watch! I'm so delighted.
Typical Vintage Sehwag. :D

I'm the guy wearing the turban. I'm not a Sardar, wore a turban just for this game. :)

9e9y2aby.jpg

ajape5yr.jpg

egebybad.jpg

ebyvenep.jpg

Ashwin needs to focus on his bowling more than his "flying kisses". Liked Dhoni's reaction to that kiss. He just shook his head saying "Just dont do that...". This type of drama doesn't suit a guy like Ashwin. When you get clobbered by the other guy, what's the use of blowing a kiss after getting Maxwell? One of the reasons why Chennai haven't gone all the way in the last two seasons (including this one) is because of Ashwin's ineffectiveness with the ball.

Ashwin needs to focus on his bowling more than his "flying kisses". Liked Dhoni's reaction to that kiss. He just shook his head saying "Just dont do that...". This type of drama doesn't suit a guy like Ashwin. When you get clobbered by the other guy, what's the use of blowing a kiss after getting Maxwell? One of the reasons why Chennai haven't gone all the way in the last two seasons (including this one) is because of Ashwin's ineffectiveness with the ball.
Thats an Indian problem too.When he underperforms,India doesn't even have a good spinner to replace him :facepalm

What you said makes a hell lot of sense but what has that got to do with my post? I said bailey is my man of the match for that run-out and if you can give MoM award for scoring 20-odd runs then a wonderful run-out which changes the game deserves one too.

Nothing to do with your post mate. You are right in saying that run out changed the game but this is a very cruel game for bowlers and fielders. If someone bats well, MOM is likely to go towards that batsman and not anyone else. Especially when someone is batting as well as Sehwag and Raina did, it is unlikely that MOM will be handed to a bowler or a fielder.

I am a little surprised to see WICB getting flak for the "Narine dilemma". I mean their rule of players being available atleast 7 days before a Test series is an excellent rule, and a step in the right direction. For a change they have done something smart.

I am also surprised why Narine did not ask for a longer extension when the extension process was in the works. He did not believe that KKR would reach the finals ??

And its not like he is the only one facing this dilemma. Malinga is the mainstay of MI bowling just like Narine is the mainstay of KKR's bowling, but Malinga decided to give up a good section of IPL for his country while Narine is unwilling to give up 1 game for his country. Narine could have set a good precedent for his fellow players, but he let go this opportunity

Wow @Yudi! Lucky man. Great to see you in turban as well. Suits you. Viru scoring a century must have been special!

Wow @Yudi! Lucky man. Great to see you in turban as well. Suits you. Viru scoring a century must have been special!
Haha thanks! I guess it suits me because I decided not to shave for 4-5 days. Gonna shave after the match tonight, and I'm sure that if I were the turban then it won't look good at all. ;)

And ya, it indeed was very, very special. The feeling was great. What a match it was, Sehwag was splendid. Raina did give me some headaches but our spinners did a great job. :D

Users who are viewing this thread