IPL Pepsi IPL UAE/INDIA 2014 Discussion {Play-Offs}

What had been the best of IPL 2014?

• Total voters
LOLLL - "I had faith in my bowlers that they will let them get to 200+": MSD

that's harsh .. or maybe not

Well done Raina to take it that close, but Sehwag's innings just ruined it for Chennai. Sehwag was on his day where he could just not go wrong. Wonder why the hell Dhoni decided to throw Baz down the order. This "lets delay everything" tactic is continuing to be nauseating from MSD!

Good luck Punjab. I back them for their first IPL title, although I dont hate KKR (apart from my dislike for a few of their players).

----------

Did he really say that or is it sarcasm?

If he did say that, that's grounds to throw him out of the team. As captain, you can't say things like that about your team.

I hated 2 teams from season 1 from the coming season i will support them just for the never die attitude they pose #CSK #MI . And coming to the match i think csk's batting order was not right today Mccallum should have oppened and sending Faf lower down...

I back them for their first IPL title, although I dont hate KKR (apart from my dislike for a few of their players).
Specially their captain

----------

That's well said by Dhoni.. He will have to work harder with his bowling attack if CSK has to win the champions league 2014.

Never seen Dhoni so angry...

Last edited:
CSK First 6 overs - 100 runs, the next 14 - 102 runs

Raina had a hell of an innings, when he was on crease it looked like the match wouldn't even go 20 overs but well done KXI, Bailey 360 degree runout changed the game and they hold off the nerve when it needed most. Viru was absolute delight to watch today. Hope he can continue -the Sehwag we used to know- form in finals.

Did he really say that or is it sarcasm?

If he did say that, that's grounds to throw him out of the team. As captain, you can't say things like that about your team.

He said that

And don't think that's grounds to throw him out though lol. Its just IPL

Anyways this shows, we don't need to depend on Maxwell or Miller to score a mammoth total. The way our line-up has performed this season has been total team effort. Spinners coming handy, every batsman contributing to scoreboard and fielding has been exceptional. We waited 6 years but it was all worth even if we don't win the finals, it has been treat to watch them play so consistently good.

You can be disappointed at your bowlers in other ways. But this kind of sarcasm from the captain of your side, is in bad taste.

Dhoni's gambles have stopped working, and yet he continues with them. Who asked him to go with an all Indian bowling attack, esp. against Kings XI who have one of the best batting lineups this IPL? His decision making has gone downhill for a long time now. Suddenly he decides to move McCullum down and throw Faf up. He always wants to reserve the big hitters for the end (or late).

CSK First 6 overs - 100 runs, the next 14 - 102 runs

Raina had a hell of an innings, when he was on crease it looked like the match wouldn't even go 20 overs but well done KXI, Bailey 360 degree runout changed the game
Couldn't even imagine this result, before that run out.

Raina has been a champ player for CSK in IPL. He is an IPL veteran, never missed a match and has performed for CSK every season. He almost did it for us today. Wish he could translate this into international cricket. I love his "always positive body language". He is one guy who I wish can sort his short ball problems and play for India long.

Users who are viewing this thread