Personaly signed bats

formula1man

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i want to know what type of personaly signed bats peple have or just write about the best bat you've ever had and your best score with that bat.

I've managed to score myself a personally signed Shane Warne bat. it was worth $500 (aus) before he retired

There's an Andrew Strauss signed bat in my local cricket shop.

i have a full sized woodworm up on my wall with Peitersens autograph on the face,cost me $275 but was worth it.:)

My brother owns a Kookaburra Bubble, which is signed by all the members from the Surrey CCC from a couple of years ago including Graham Thorpe etc. Its in a cabinet and shall never be played with!!!

I have an ACB Signature bat which I had signed by Stuart Clark. My school won a training session with him and Shaun Bradstreet. It was pretty cool. Clark was very very tall!

Really, i can't imagine him being really tall. How tall roughly??

I have 2 mini bats and about 2 autograph books full of cricketers.
One my cousin got me from India's tour of Australia (in 04) that has everyone from teh team on it. One I got from the WC It has everyone except Sachin, Sehwag, and Uthappa on it. The book has every single cricketer that was in Group B except for some Bermudans. I also got the SRL vs India match ticket signed by MOTM Mularitharan and i'm going to sell it on ebay maybe when he retires :p It helps that they were staying in the same hotel as me. :p
And in India I have an autograph of Kapil Dev, Sachin, and alot of other people.
So yeah, I've met alot of them :)

Cricketman93 said:
I have 2 mini bats and about 2 autograph books full of cricketers.
One my cousin got me from India's tour of Australia (in 04) that has everyone from teh team on it. One I got from the WC It has everyone except Sachin, Sehwag, and Uthappa on it. The book has every single cricketer that was in Group B except for some Bermudans. I also got the SRL vs India match ticket signed by MOTM Mularitharan and i'm going to sell it on ebay maybe when he retires :p It helps that they were staying in the same hotel as me. :p
And in India I have an autograph of Kapil Dev, Sachin, and alot of other people.
So yeah, I've met alot of them :)
Nice...have you heard of a club called Tamil Cricket union or something...muralitharan plays for them??????

Iv got a Framed and mounted Glen McGrath bat, worth 999$ (from the channel 9 promotions)... got it for $300 at an auction, im the first owner too!!!

what a bargain :P

oh yeh, its singed and all that

Ive got:
- one with tresco, strauss and collingwood signitures on it
- one with just kevin pietersens signiture on it
- one with ashley giles signitre on it
- a longbow cricket bat with all the warwickshire players from the 2006 season
- and soon alister cook, steve harmison and matthew hoggards signitures if i can get
them on friday at lords :D

formula1man said:
geez some of you are gonna be pretty rich if you sell these things in 10 years time when they retire
How much could i sell a Surrey CC, Kookaburra bat signed by all the team for. Its from 2003 or 2004 not sure which.??

Users who are viewing this thread