Personaly signed bats

Yer it is! This guy who plays for our club plays for them. He plays for our club in the summer and them in our winter(SRL's summer)...hes called Pubudu Chandrasekara

I have a mini bat with the signatures of Muttiah Muralitharan, Andrew Symonds, Ashley Giles, Nick Knight and Ian Bell, by the end of the year Dale Steyn and Kumar Sangakkara should be added to the list.

I got them all signed by hand, Giles, Knight and Bell play for my team and Murali was at Edgbaston with Lancs i think and Symonds was with Kent.

i went into a shop today and asked how much my warne bat was worth and they said that with the certificate of authenticity and if it was framed it would be about $1500-$2000 :cool: :D

formula1man said:
i went into a shop today and asked how much my warne bat was worth and they said that with the certificate of authenticity and if it was framed it would be about $1500-$2000 :cool: :D
Cool, are you gonna sell it??

O right, i am guessing it will increase with value the longer u keep it! Same with mine hopefully but i don't know. The only way people would want mine is because of Graham Thorpes :p

I've got a signed Mark Taylor bat. It's pretty cool but I don't think worth much as it is made out to me personally.

I have bats signed by:
-Marcus Trescothick (Came around while I was playing in Taunton)
-Pretty much every player of the Netherlands (That's not very impressive, is it:p?)
-Brett Lee and Jason Gillespie (While they were playing the Videcon cup back here)
-Lots of players of Sri Lanka (They had some time to spare in the field, as they were 450 ahead of the Netherlands:p)

got a bat signed by the Kibworths working mens club from the 2004 kibworth pub tournament :p I have no cricket memorabilia though :( tons of football and a couple of Broad autographs is all

formula1man said:
but do all have anything to prove its authentic?
Well, quite impossible to fake the Trescothick autograph, really, just some weird dots and lines:p But no, I have no prove that it's his, nor from any other autograph.

I have a npower 4/6 sign signed by Strauss and Monty. That's about it.

sd92 said:
Really, i can't imagine him being really tall. How tall roughly??

I don't know exactly but he was pretty tall when I looked at him when I was sitting down.

Ive got:

1. 1 full sized long handled my old GM Purist 909 signed by Yorkshire 06 squad(includes Vaughan, Hoggy). When i was at the indoor nets setion with Yorkshire c.c.c was amazing geting bowled by many rapid bowlers liek 75+ most times.

2.My Player worn Commonwealth bank series playing shirt, kevin pietersen's signed bought for ?249

3. Last but not least, My 2002 Nasser Hussain Match worn shirt signed by him.

hollandcricket said:
Well, quite impossible to fake the Trescothick autograph, really, just some weird dots and lines:p But no, I have no prove that it's his, nor from any other autograph.
its just not worth as much if you don't have proof but you know its real and thats all that matters its not as if your gonna sell it

Users who are viewing this thread