Peter Roebuck Dead

Garson007

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
If I had to guess, then it would have had to be something like a hit and run.

Very sad indeed.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
The circumstances around his death already look very ominous for him. If its possible for them to look ominous. Sex assault claims :(

Sad on all accounts.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
I was devastated after being bowled out for 47 too, but Peter went a bit overboard with this.

Sounds like he was far from a saint. Being questioned over sexual assault claims and jumps six stories with police still in the room. Nice job apprehending the suspect.. at least they got their confession.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Its pretty strange that he committed suicide. Whats even more strange is minutes before his death, he called a fellow commentator and asked him to come to his room and also wanted to get help from a lawyer. He obviously seemed pretty worried as it suggests but it was shock that it lead him to take the ultimate decision to commit suicide.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
He apparently caned little boys on their rear end as punishment and afterwards asked if he could see the marks... this guy is sick in the head!

Robelinda

International Coach
He apparently caned little boys on their rear end as punishment and afterwards asked if he could see the marks... this guy is sick in the head!

Yeah I agree, some massive issues he had for sure. You don't kill yourself unless you've done some pretty crazy dumb stuff....he knew he was caught....

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
He may have had some issues away from cricket, but I don't really know about that and I'd rather not comment on something that's mostly hearsay and rumour.

But I do appreciate what he wrote and what he said in commentary. THAT I will miss a lot. Most of the cricket journalism these days is just rubbish and Roebuck added a little bit of class to it.

Users who are viewing this thread