Physio, Coaching and Youth Investments

obviously yes considering i am from australia and im talking about county cricket in england (see arrow)

<---

Last edited:
Those 2 previous posts were hardly productive... great contribution!

in australian dollars how much would someone like .... Simon Katich be getting paid

When I went into my 2010 County season I found there were only about 5-6 Youth Players...After finishing my Renewal, Signing up etc I went into the start of the season and just out of curiosity looked into other team's player details.....Surprisingly, the other teams had signed up lots of Youth Players whose name didnt even figure in the 'Youth' players list...Now how can this happen? Why werent those Youth players shown to me?

they were not shown as the club that they were youth players in signed them up immediately. eg you know when you can terminate contract well the youths on that page can only be seen by you and if you dont sign them then other counties can.

All of a sudden I have this doubt....We all know when we increase the budget of Physio, Coach .....there is an increase in the Coaching sessions, Physio

But what will happen if we increase or decrease the Youth budget....increase or decrease nowhere it gets reflected..thats why for the time being I have made it 10000..so wanted to know, if I make it 50000 what would happen?

All of a sudden I have this doubt....We all know when we increase the budget of Physio, Coach .....there is an increase in the Coaching sessions, Physio

But what will happen if we increase or decrease the Youth budget....increase or decrease nowhere it gets reflected..thats why for the time being I have made it 10000..so wanted to know, if I make it 50000 what would happen?

There will be better youth players.

but when I increased the budget level to 30000 and then to 50000 , I noticed in the Youth List that there were no changes...i mean the same fellows were shown during the increase/decrease...

Users who are viewing this thread