Planet Battrick (Offical Site for PlanetCricket Battrick Players)

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
Cheers for adding my team :)

I've noticed some spellin/grammar errors of mine. Can you correct them?

The young prodigy in my team. A solid, compact, topr order batsman, and a brisk medium pacer too. Capable of bowling with the new ball as well. Also a bright fielder, brings lots of energy and entusiasm to the field. Tipped to be the next Ryan Crouch, he certainly is on route to earn that honour.

The new spin superstar of the TT Lions. This 17(Should be 18) year old is the best product of the TT Lion's youth academy by far. A He is a matchwinning bowler, who gives the ball a big rip with unnerving accuracy and cunning changes in flight, and isn't afraid of bowling long spells. He is at his best when batsmen try to go after him, and perfroms remarkably under pressure for a kid his age. However, he is a terrible fielder, and claimed by many to be the worst batsman this team has produced since Chris Gamble. But he is determined to throw away these assumptions, as he showed when he batted for an entire 78 balls for 29 runs opening the innings against the Clueless Americans, pounding a six in the process. His leadership skills have also impressed many pundits, and at 18, he has a large future ahead of him.

A talented keeper, quite easily the best in the team. However, he suffers from low self-confidence and form, which tends to affect his performances. Currently the team management is working on getting his confidence back, after which he (will) secure a permanent booth in the FC, and possible OD, team.

This chubby batsman arrived in the team tagged as the new Arthur Dennis. However, he has found himself fighting for a spot without doing much wrong. He has many similarities to Inzy, the power, the temperment, and the build! Also bowls some tidy seam-up bowling, which does see (m), difficult for a man his size. He has played many match-saving innings, and is working hard towards securing a perment spot in the team.

Last edited:

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
If anyone is wondering why the Site isn't working, I've e-mail Google, and they have said that they are having a problem with many sites, and they are fixing it.

embi

International Coach
I would be in, if the site was working. Actually, it might have to wait till morning to write the team description, etc. because I am so tired.

jdeus

FTP World League Div 2 Champion S13
I have just signed up!

Is it too late???

Will I have to wait till next season???

Users who are viewing this thread