Planet Cricket FC - PCFC vs Real Madrid who won ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, we suck! :( So unlucky! :(

Bad luck guys. Defenders you should hang your heads in shame :p

and as Real Madrid had 8 players forward Highlander was one on one with Casillas but he was not at all selfish and passed it to Karachi Xpress and it was an easily scored by him in the empty net .

I'm just too nice :p

(Donna Noble voice) Why aren't I playing? I want a game!. KUTGW Shantanu

Sorry Guys have been busy these days :(

But will play the game today and try to update it by tomorrow :cool:

Damn !! We lost to Madrid :eek: shame on us ;) next time we will make it even. Great presentation Shantanu :clap

Juventus vs Planet Cricket FC
Sadio Delle Appi , Juventus
Matchday 4

World Champions and Saladguy were given a game in the midfield . PCFC kept the same 3-4-3 formation away and they hoped for a positive outcome after a shocking loss against Madrid .

starting-5.jpg

Juventus started the game very aggressively . They got their first chance in just 2 minutes when Iaquinta's shot from a distance sailed over the bars . Juventus kept the ball well in midfield and supplied it to the strikers often . It took some 28 minutes for PCFC to settle and get their first chance . Mad Snake got his shoot from the edge of the bos but was well saved by Buffon . But moments later Juventus were furious when Pavel Nedved shot hit the arm of m_vaughan but the referee didnt think intentional . Pavel Nedved was booked for arguing with the referee . But some 5 minutes later Nedved shot was easily saved by FeelinBlue and just before the interval Iaquinta had a good chance by FeelinBlue was quick to get of his line and block the shot .The two teams went in at 0-0 for half time .

1-17.jpg

Second half was not at all as attacking as the first one . Both the sides were playing the passing game and only 4 chances in all were created . After 60 minutes Giggity Giggity and KBChandraw were on for Saladguy and Highlander . Mad Snake again had a good chance but the angle was against him and his shot was easily saved by Buffon . Soon later KBChandraw's header from a shantanu_rooney corner went just millimeters over the post . But Juventus could have broken PCFC's hearts . Trezeguet's freekick hit the post and then was hit in by Nedved . The celebrations began but Nedved was offside when the freekick was taken and thats why the goal was ruled off . Arko in stoppage time had a shot from 30 yards but Buffon was equal to it . At the end it was a goalless draw by the two teams .

2-15.jpg

4 - Shots - 6
2 - On target - 3
1 - Corner - 1
0 - Fouls - 2
2 - Offsides - 1
1 - Yellow Card - 0
50% - Possession - 50%

FeelinBlue - 8
M_Vaughan - 7
Dr Pepper - 7
Thesweepmaster - 7
Matt Arko - 7
shantanu_rooney - 7
World Champions - 7
Karachi Xpress - 7
Mad Snake - 7
Giggity Giggity - 7
Highlander - 7
Saladguy - 6
KBChandraw - 7

Man of the Match : FeelinBlue

Table

1)Real Madrid - 9
2)AC Milan - 8
3)Inter Milan - 8
4)FC Barcelona - 8
5)AS Roma - 6
6)FC Bayern Munich - 6
7)Liverpool - 6
8)Manchester United - 5
9)Planet Cricket - 5
10)Valencia - 4
11)Lyon - 4
12)Chelsea - 3
13)Werder Bremen - 3
14)Arsenal - 2
15)Juventus - 2
16)FC Porto - 1

Goal Scorers Ranking
1)Samuel Eto'o - 3
2)Darren Fletcher - 3
3)Ruud Van Nistelrooy - 3

Assist Ranking
1)Rameez Aslam - 2
2)Lukas Podolski - 2
3)Mancini - 2

Next Match - Real Madrid ISS Cup 1st Leg

Damn, real shame we couldn't score. I'm pretty happy with my effort though. Lets try get a few wins boys!

We were lucky that we have not lost against Juve :) they are a well balanced team, so stopping them from scoring is also a great thing :D Nice work Mattie :clap great presentation Shantanu.

Unlucky guys. We had some good chances and we didn't take them. Good goalkeeping matt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread