Planet Cricket FC - PCFC vs Real Madrid who won ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wow! A 9 rating, I'll take that :)

Good win boys, well done strikers. We are going good in second spot :)

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Good keeping Matt. Tom is on fire. He looks like Nistelroy of our team.

saladguy

PCPL Season 2: Outstanding Performer (Division 2)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Great result there! :D We rock! :D

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Great game Matt, pleased I scored again.

:spy I only like it when Dr. P touches me in places I've never been touched before. Seriously no one has ever stroked my achilles heel :eek: I think he is a bit weird ;)

love you too tom :p

Great win guys. Matt (FB) was solid, great save in the last minute. Tom is going awesome in the first few games. Wooooo

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Planet Cricket FC vs Real Mdrid
Millenium Stadium , Cardiff
Matchday 3

Freddiw was given his start today instead of PaulNixon and PCFC went with 4-3-3 formation against a very strong looking Real Madrid at home .

starting-4.jpg

It was a perfect start for PCFC when after just 5 minutes on the board Karachi Xpress got a great through ball from Mad Snake and he made no mistake in finishing it pass Casillas . PCFC completely dominated the first half with lots of strike on target . Casillas was kept busy . Real Madrid had also their chances but all were wide . But it was Karachi Xpress who scored 10 minutes before half time . It was a great counter attack from PCFC . Real Madrid corner was cleared away by m_vaughan to Highlander and as Real Madrid had 8 players forward Highlander was one on one with Casillas but he was not at all selfish and passed it to Karachi Xpress and it was an easily scored by him in the empty net . Just before half time shantanu_rooney shot was well saved by Casillas and it was 2-0 for PCFC at Half Time .

1-15.jpg

Many of the people thought it was all over but it wasnt . Just 3 minutes after restart it was Ruud Van Nistelrooy's shot well saved by FeelinBlue but Raul had a easy finish on the rebound making it 2-1 . FeelinBlue was kept very busy by Madrid as he had to make some 5 saves in 20 minutes . Ruud van Nistelrooy was very unlucky as his shots were all well saved by FeelinBlue . But it was a great header from captain Raul from a great Robinho cross making FeelinBlue no chance of catching or saving the header . It was all equal and still there were 4 minutes to go . Saviola was brought on for Sergio Ramos and World Champions for Sid Scion . It was Saviola who became the hero . In stoppage time Nistelrooy shot was well blocked by Freddiw but they Saviola had a cool finish pass FeelinBlue to make it 3-2 for Madrid . One of the best comebacks . Mad Snake was way to unlucky when his shot from 23 yards hit the post and was then cleared on the line by Cannavaro . At full time it 3-2 for the visitors .

2-14.jpg

9 - Shots - 17
4 - On target - 11
1 - Corner - 3
0 - Fouls - 0
0 - Offsides - 4
0 - Yellow Card - 1
50% - Possession - 50%

FeelinBlue - 7
M_Vaughan - 7
Dr Pepper - 7
Thesweepmaster - 7
Matt Arko - 7
shantanu_rooney - 7
Scion_Sid - 7
Karachi Xpress - 8
Mad Snake - 7
Freddiw - 7
Highlander - 7
World Champions - 6

Man of the Match : Raul

Table

5)Real Madrid - 6
8)FC Barcelona - 5
4)AC Milan - 5
3)AS Roma - 5
9)FC Bayern Munich - 5
10)Inter Milan - 5
13)Manchester United - 4
1)Valencia - 4
2)Planet Cricket - 4
6)Werder Bremen - 3
7)Lyon - 3
11)Liverpool - 3
12)Chelsea - 3
16)Arsenal - 2
14)Juventus - 1
15)FC Porto - 1

Goal Scorers Ranking
1)Samuel Eto'o - 3
2)Darren Fletcher - 3
3)Rameez Aslam - 2

Assist Ranking
1)Rameez Aslam - 2
3)Shantanu - 1
2)Tom Baker - 1

Next Match - Juventus(Away)

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
absolutely gutted guys. How unlucky! Well...Keep yer chins up and get ready for the next game.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
No shame in losing to Real Madrid, unless ofcourse you are PCFC!

Losing after taking a two goal lead is not cool, and we will have to work really hard. Buck up people!!

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Hope I'll start the match in the next game!, rather than being an Un/Successful substitute or not even that..:eek:..

Good luck guys..:D..

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
KX is getting bald. :cool:

I was exausted after defending in this game. These Real players pass so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread