Planet Cricket FC - PCFC vs Real Madrid who won ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic first win for you lot. Brilliant stuff. Highlander is black? That is what it says in "KX strikes but Highlander Blacks" :D Great presentation and lots of good performances put in which is great to see. Keep up the good work.

Lol should have been 'blocks'

Guys this is great stuff, fantastic work, kits look great. Did not realize this was going on until today. Its a nice change and blend to all the other stuff that is already initiated and running here at PC. :hpraise

Thanks a lot for the comment...

What a match! :D Great win for the PC XI. Great little flick from KBC to set up the goal! :D Shantanu, do you play as Planet Cricket?

Yeah I play as PC...You are added to the squad :D

Thanks mate! :) :D

Great update mate, fantastic writing and GFX!

Great win by the boys, happy to save one against Ronaldo. The kits are looking great!

Brilliant win lads, I put in a wonderful performance as worst player on our side so well done to the rest of you!

Brilliant update mate, keep it up!:)

Brilliant, Superb, Fabulous. Shantanu you have knack of making great stories and this one will be right up there.

Also I scored winning goal. ;)

Need to practice goal celebrations now.

Great game there guys. Can I play next game with my sexy boots?

FC Barcelona vs Planet Cricket FC
Nou Camp , Barcelona
Friendly Match
Referee : Ricky Martin

Well there were some changes made by the manager and he had changed the lineup . Freddiw made his start to mark Lionel Messi on the left side .

starting-1.jpg

Well PCFC started the match quiet decently . They were made to run everywhere by the Braca players . But PCFC were very dangerous on counter attack and thats where the first goal came . Barca's attack was suprssed by captain m_vaughan and then shantanu_rooney taking on the defenders gave a great pass to Giggity Giggity in the box and first touch finish by Giggity Giggity in the top right corner . No chance for Valdes and PCFC were 1-0 up after 17 minutes . Ronaldiho could have equalised within 2 minutes but Deco's cross was well punched away by FeelinBlue . Soon later FeelinBlue made a double save from a corner . First Henry header hit his legs and then Messi shot hit his head . But soon before half time Henry went down in the box and it looked like a poor challenge by World Champions but replay showed that there was almost no contact . But Ronaldinho made no mistake to put it pass FeelinBlue . In stoppage time of the first half . A great low powerful cross by Freddiw got a touch of Karachi Xpress by was well saved by valdes . At half time it was 1-1 .

1-12.jpg

Bracelona started the second half very aggressively and 2 minutes in they scored . Henry scored a great goal pass FeelinBlue and Barca took the lead . 4 substitutes were brought on by PCFC . Arko came on for Giggity Giggity , KBChandraw came on for Mad Snake , Saladguy came on for World Champions and Tobes came on for FeelinBlue . Arko and Saladguy's introduction add a lot of attacking nature to the side . PCFC created lot of attacking moves but they were all stopped by the great defence of Barcelona . Carles Puyol was instrumental and lead from the front . Scion Sid's shot was blocked by Puyol and later m_vaughan's header was cleared off the line by Milito . In stoppage time saladguy's shot from 22 yards was wel saved by Valdes and this ensured Barcelona's 2-1 win against Planet Cricket FC

2-11.jpg

7 - Shots - 5
6 - On target - 3
5 - Corner - 2
1 - Fouls - 1
1 - Offsides - 1
1 - Yellow Card - 0
58% - Possession - 42%

FeelinBlue - 6
M_Vaughan - 7
Dr Pepper - 7
Thesweepmaster - 6
Arko - 7
shantanu_rooney - 7
Sid Scion - 7
Karachi Xpress - 8
Mad Snake -
Saladguy - 7
KBChandraw - 6
Freddiw - 7
Tobes - 7
Giggity Giggity - 8
World Champions - 6

Man of the Match : Carles Puyol

unlucky guys. I don't think i did enough. We were just outplayed. Let's all blame world_champions :p

Good show guys in matching Barca shot for shot. Better luck next time. Keep chins up.

We were unlucky there. I guess that Barcelona were too good for us! :( Disappointed that my last minute shot didn't go in! :( I guess that we need to take some positives from this game such as Giggity's goal. Shantanu, who are we playing next?

First Name: Ajay
Second Name: Bhat
PC Username: Aj B
Position: Big Central Defender
Nationality: Indian
Strongest foot: Right

hey get me in the team i ll be a big asset .. :)

Great update, why do I have green nike vapors? I wanted red and gold. At least I scored, keep me in the team KUTGW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread