World Cup 2006 (Draw and Squads)

Sureshot

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Holland have left out striker Huntelaar, despite scoring 50 goals last season!

hassan

International Coach
I know i mean why... first they werent taking Makaay and now Klaas-Jan-Huntelaar... he is class and young hope arsenal get him

Sureshot

Executive member
hassan1823 said:
I know i mean why... first they werent taking Makaay and now Klaas-Jan-Huntelaar... he is class and young hope arsenal get him

Lack of experience apparently.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Huntelaar has just come from Heerenveen to Ajax, so he isn't going anywhere. I was very excited when he joined them in January 2006 and just like I said back then in the football thread he is the next big thing.

Huntelaar so far didn't play any international for the Netherlands, but during the time he played for Ajax he has been scoring on average a goal every match. And that's way better then Vennegoor of Hesselink of PSV, who is included in the squad. The problem was van Basten wanted to have three strikers, so he had to choose from the four players he brought in the training camp.

Also Seedorf, Davids were omitted from the Dutch side. And I don't think Maduro or Landzaat are better then Seedorf.

sachin said:
I can't believe that guy is still at Cologne!What a goose! Can't wait for the Cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is good. But not that great. ;) Also if I remember it right, he said he didn't want to play in the second division, since Cologne was relegated, which would mean he would be out of focus, if he played in the second division. I think he was interested in playing for Bayern Munchen or Bayern Munchen was interested in him. Anyway, he will departing soon after the World Cup to another club.

Users who are viewing this thread