Planet Cricket FC - PCFC vs Real Madrid who won ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were unlucky there. I guess that Barcelona were too good for us! :( Disappointed that my last minute shot didn't go in! :( I guess that we need to take some positives from this game such as Giggity's goal. Shantanu, who are we playing next?

We are playing Inter next in the first league game of the season

Great update, why do I have green nike vapors? I wanted red and gold. At least I scored, keep me in the team KUTGW.

Well I downloaded the EURO 2008 studs pack...

Planet Cricket FC vs Inter Milan
Millenium Stadium , Cardiff
Matchday 1
Referee : Graham Poll

Planet Cricket FC went with their favourite and attacking formation 3-4-3 . Highlander came back in the starting Xi after missing the friendly against Barcelona .

starting-2.jpg

Inter started the game on the attacking mode . After just 2 minutes FeelinBlue had to make the first save of the game from a shot from Cruz . But it was the home team keeping the most of the possession and doing the most of the passing . And PCFC got the first ever goal in the Super League . The passing of PCFC had been brilliant and a great through pass from Karachi Xpress to Highlander and Highlander turned and shott it passed Julio Cesar to take the lead . Inter were back strongly as Ibrahimovic header from a Zanetti cross hit the woodworm and then later Cruz long range shot was punched away for a corner . Inter were attacking and making FeelinBlue make some important saves . But finally it was a great cross by Zanetti and Cambiasso breaking the offside track scored and equalised through a diving header 2 minutes before the end of first half . It was 1-1 at half time .

1-13.jpg

In the second half it was all PCFC show . They had a lot of possession . they were making Inter chase shows with their perfect passing . Highalnder could have scored but his shot went inches wide . World Champions and KBChandraw were brought on for PaulNixon and Karachi Xpress respectively after 65 minutes . And KBChandraw got directly in the game and his first touch shot hit the outside of the post . But Inter and only one chance in the half for Stankovic but his shot went inches wide of the left post . It was Patrick Vieria who was just brilliant in the midfield of Inter Milan . He was the main man and stopped PCFC attacking . He put in some brilliant tackles and suppressed the PCFC attack . There was one last chance for Mad Snake in stoppage time but his shot from the edge of the box was easily saved by Julio Cesar . After full time it was PCFC 1-1 Inter Milan and the two teams took 1 point from a highly entertaining match .

2-12.jpg

6 - Shots - 4
4 - On target - 3
1 - Corner - 1
2 - Fouls - 3
0 - Offsides - 3
1 - Yellow Card - 0
59% - Possession - 41%

FeelinBlue - 7
M_Vaughan - 7
Dr Pepper - 7
Thesweepmaster - 7
Arko - 7
shantanu_rooney - 7
Sid Scion - 7
Karachi Xpress - 8
Mad Snake - 7
PaulNixon - 7
Highlander - 9
KBChandraw - 6
World Champions - 6

Man of the Match : Tom Baker (Highlander)​

Table
1)Real Madrid - 3
2)Werder Bremen - 3
3)Planet Cricket - 1
4)FC Barcelona - 1
5)Inter Milan - 1
6)AS Roma - 1
7)AC Milan - 1
8)Lyon - 1
9)Liverpool - 1
10)Chelsea - 1
11)Manchester United - 1
12)Valencia - 1
13)Juventus - 1
14)FC Bayern munich - 1
15)FC Porto - 0
16)Arsenal - 0

Goal Scorers Ranking
1)Wesley Sneijder - 2
2)Ruud Van Nistelrooy - 2
3)Tom Baker - 1

Assist Ranking
1)Rameez Aslam - 1
2)Gonzalo higuain - 1
3)Raul - 1

Not a bad game there. Good work Highlander. I didn;t do too bad.

Great update, love the presentation!

I'm not happy with the gay pile up there, I think Dr. P grabbed my crotch :eek:

Glad to see I'm in good form though, come on lads :happy

great work , some good games unlucky to get a result vs barca but i could have won it for us in the last minutes dam oh well looking forward to the next games

I'm not happy with the gay pile up there, I think Dr. P grabbed my crotch :eek:

Glad to see I'm in good form though, come on lads :happy

I didn't mean it...i swear...:spy

Good result against a good team. If we carry on like this we're sure to get in the top lot.

This is tough group of opponents. Well we have opened the account and good fitness by Tom even after being manhadled by Dr P in the pileup.

BTW who bit me in my bump?:p

Nice draw there guys! :D And were 3rd in the league! :D

So, who are we playing next? :rolleyes:

Planet Cricket FC vs Werder Bremen
Millenium Stadium , Cardiff
Matchday 2
Referee : Alan Webb

Planet Cricket FC made three changes in the starting XI Giggity Giggity , Saladguy and World Champions came in for Arko , Sid Scion and PualNixon .

starting-3.jpg

Werder Bremen were on the backfoot . PCFC attacked from the 1st minutes and 7 minutes later Mad Snake was brought down by per Mertesacker in the box and penalty was awarded . Shantanu_rooney took the penalty and scored his first goal . He hit the penalty calmly in the centre of the goal and the keeper jumped to the left . But 2 minutes later du to some poor defending Werder Bremen equalised . It was the croatian Klasnic who equalised with a good left foot shot beating FeelinBlue to the near post . But soon it was Highlander who gave PCFC the lead . It was an identical goal to first goal he scored but this time shantanu_rooney assisted with a great through . And just before half time PCFC made the score 3-1 with a brilliant strike by Mad Snake curling in the right bottom corner . At half time PCFC were 3-1 up .

1-14.jpg

Werder Bremen went with all guns to fire . they were trying to test the keeper from long range but their most of the shots were off target . Diego's brilliant shot was blocked by m_vaughan and then soon later FeelinBlue had to make a double save in the time of 30 seconds . First Naldo's header from the penalty spot and Klasnic shot from 4 yards was saved by his leg . While PCFC brought on KBChandraw for Mad Snake and Arko for Giggity Giggity . Arko had his shot from 30 yards well saved by Wiese and soon later he had to make a great sve from Karachi Xpress header .But it was a nail bitting finish when Bremen equalised through Naldo's header . But it was FeelinBlue the hero when he saved a brilliant shot from Diego in the stoppage time . At the end Planet Cricket FC won their first ever league match 3-2 .

2-13.jpg

9 - Shots - 11
4 - On target - 5
1 - Corner - 3
0 - Fouls - 0
0 - Offsides - 4
0 - Yellow Card - 1
50% - Possession - 50%

FeelinBlue - 9
M_Vaughan - 8
Dr Pepper - 7
Thesweepmaster - 7
Giggity Giggity - 6
shantanu_rooney - 9
Saladguy - 7
Karachi Xpress - 7
Mad Snake - 8
World Champions - 7
Highlander - 8
KBChandraw - 6
Arko - 6

Man of the Match : Shantanu (shantanu_rooney)

Table
1)Valencia - 4
2)Planet Cricket - 4
3)AS Roma - 4
4)AC Milan - 4
5)Real Madrid - 3
6)Werder Bremen - 3
7)Lyon - 2
8)FC Barcelona - 2
9)FC Bayern Munich - 2
10)Inter Milan - 2
11)Liverpool - 2