PlanetCricket - A community?

Bloody oath! This is awesome, the Cricsim threads are awesome.

Ah the Ashes thread. Brilliant...

To sum this place up in a word:

Meh.

What do you want?? It's a freaking forum for crying out loud! :p
Now you see why I'll never be Mod around here...

And Jaz, the agreement was granola bars only. Nothing else.

Ah the Ashes thread. Brilliant...

To sum this place up in a word:

Meh.

What do you want?? It's a freaking forum for crying out loud! :p
Now you see why I'll never be Mod around here...

And Jaz, the agreement was granola bars only. Nothing else.

Almost 12k posts in a 'meh' forum :p

The First I Visited PC is Around 2002-2003.I Haven't Registered Yet..But,Liked the cute downloads that were made for Cricket 2002-A classic.

Then, don't Know How in the World?, I Forgot PC For a while due to many of my health problems and hardly could get to do on my PC.

Luckily, I Registered in Sep 2006 And Left and came back in Feb 2007. In Between, Lots of things Changed, The Forums, The Site, New Stunnin'g Members Emerged.

Truly Speaking, I Almost got banned For those Fake threads Created By No on else than my 10yr Old Cousin.

Though, Got Much Famous With the Graphics Section. General Threads, And Often Made downloads For BLIC, C2k4..But, was too lay Lazy to upload those Hell Loads of them..But, Kicking My Lazy Back, I Successfully Accomplished My Works In PC By Making Downloads For CC.

Though, I'm Not Even Half Way Through in My PC Journey, I Can Ensure, Once i can get my DVDs back In Which i have all my Downloads Made for the Games, You can guess it..I can just be More famous Like i am well known now in GFX Section.(Not being Over Exaggerated, I am telling the Truth..:)..)

Last edited:
Truly Speaking, I Almost got banned For those Fake threads Created By No on else than my 10yr Old Cousin.

Though, Got Much Famous With the Graphics Section

Yeah getting banned.
I was banned after a scuffle with andrew_nixon and sachinisgod.

I was very bad as far as the reputations were concerned.
Luckily,it seems a few members helped me around with it !

I should be getting the most improved member award :p

Haha, I know aye Tea Bag:p I have had my blue with Nixon over sigs and avatars and over Murali.

Haha, I know aye Tea Bag:p I have had my blue with Nixon over sigs and avatars and over Murali.

Both cases were avoidable. Keep within the size limits for signatures and avatars and realise that Muralidaran has a legal action.

Lee, Iam really sad that you hate me so much. Why can't we be friends? I imagine you as a big pommy lad sitting behind your computer and whenever you see a post from Hooper, you just shake your head in disgust:D

Lee, Iam really sad that you hate me so much. Why can't we be friends? I imagine you as a big pommy lad sitting behind your computer and whenever you see a post from Hooper, you just shake your head in disgust:D

Describing the average pom are we? :p

Users who are viewing this thread