PlanetCricket - A community?

I visited for game news for Cric 2004/05. I joined for previews of Cric 07 and got hooked on Puddleduck's story :)

Shut up with the golden days....Its in the past! We have had like 3 threads talkin about this "golden" age.

I must admit I was getting a bit annoyed as everyone was saying this. I only came here for The ICC section. I think I posted 8 posts or something like that in the first month of me being here, all in the ICC section. Now I'm here for Battrick and loads more and the banter is alrite, so I would say iti s a community and a great one at that.

Oh and btw Zorax for future mod.:cheers

I want cash this time Zorax

So judging from your posts PlanetCricket was never intended to become a community it just happened. LOL suppose it doesn't matter how it came about as long as its there.

Puddleduck is what this forum needs. It's a lot better now than the lull we were in following Duff's departure. Probably because I don't post as much anymore!

Puddleduck is what this forum needs. It's a lot better now than the lull we were in following Duff's departure. Probably because I don't post as much anymore!
Don't overrate yourself. It's all me.

Not just his 10 posts, he joined this month lol. Talks as if hes been here a while. I did join a while back but left after a disappointing game (Cricket 05) but returned for Cricket 07 and now I have stayed for the qaulity of posts,users,threads and forums etc,

Users who are viewing this thread