PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

What a dog of a pitch, these home umpires are so biased. They were practically stomping on the pitch in the drinks break and not a single word was said. I got one outside off which hit a footmark and didn't bounce and dipped back in... not a whole lot of fun to play on.

Nice tactics, lucky win. I don't like to concede defeat, as you can probably see.

Hey Big man, No offence, but PC can be confident after that thumping win.

It was hardly a thumping win DPRA. Don't really know where you got that from.:confused:

We lost by 18 runs after scoring only 16 runs off the last 6 overs when their batters were bowling :noway and lost Pie who was batting like a champ
In contrast they scored 22 from last 2 overs when our batters were bowling.

I've never seen batters from one team string together so many good overs in a row before while batters from the other team bowl like batters should and get caned. That's not likely to happen again.
TF will come back with a big win next up

The Tornadoes are well and truly in the fight. Time for a good old fashioned thumping. And try not to bribe the umps - they're a bit touchy about that sort of thing. Apparently the decline of the greenback is hurting their extra-curricular profits.

Hey Big man, No offence, but PC can be confident after that thumping win.

Wasnt the win I was commenting on, it was the "U'll have to face it a lot in this series" that irked me.

All good.

Well better bring it on in the next game guys because that one was a bit boring really!

TFFSL may post their team now so treva can sim it when he wakes up.

PC team for game 2 will be:

1) Bilal91
2) tassietiger
3) Simbazz
4) Feelin Blue?
5) Sohummisra
6) H0wZ4T! (wk)
7) World Champions
8) travder92
9) treva (vc)
10) aus5892 (c)
11) Griffo

Last edited:
If I was TFFSL I'd consider that a good performance. Its the closest they'll get to a win and maybe this will stop their pityful sledging and trying to pump up their miserable excuse for a decent team

Users who are viewing this thread