PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

zMario, you're a better drink carrier than all of there first team put together, and the skills you show in the nets with the bat is pretty much on par with TFFSL's best ;) So i wouldnt worry.

Hey JM. At least we're well cashed up now. As for Tassie's new planet, it better have a decent pub or two. Interstellar travel is thirsty work.

I'd travel there just as an excuse to have another beer:D

Excellent win, TFFSL should go hang themselves now :)

On another note, am disappointed at carrying the drinks. Of course, I am a better drinks carrier than TFFSL's ;)

You may carry the drinks better but you hold your beer like a chick

zMario, you're a better drink carrier than all of there first team put together, and the skills you show in the nets with the bat is pretty much on par with TFFSL's best ;) So i wouldnt worry.
So he's pretty good with his bat? I don't want to see the videos. :eek:
JM - good to see you back and firing.

Last edited:
pcpanthersvstakeforumtofm9.jpg

@ The House of Scouse

We come to teh 3rd and final match in the ODI series between PlanetCricket and TakeForum. PlanetCricket come into this game with the series theirs after two comfortable wins. TakeForum will be looking to restore some pride and form ahead of the test series.

Teams in ASAP, Panthers to choose pitch

Just thought I'd chip in and say it was nice giving the kids outside the stadium some catching practice with those sixes. :)

Users who are viewing this thread