PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

SWEET!!!! booyah.. 4 wickets in my debut match for PC?.. woot. :clap great win fellas

You played in the last game as well travder. Took 1 for 37 from 7 overs.

Great performance from Simon and Travder. Also good knock by Blake, the 1st century of the series. Brilliant whitewash boys!

You played in the last game as well travder. Took 1 for 37 from 7 overs.

Great performance from Simon and Travder. Also good knock by Blake, the 1st century of the series. Brilliant whitewash boys!

oh awesome. didn't even realize. wootage

Thanks guys, still recovering from the hang-over ;) Hell of a night :p

Lets kick ass in the Tests now :) That knock SHOULD secure me a place in the first, but who knows.

So what was that, 90-odd runs and then a century after missing out on the first :D

Well done guys a deserved clean sweep.

Hopefully the next forum you play gives you a better showing.

Great stuff, knocked the stuffing out of the fast bowling Panda and the rest of the Tornadoes :)

Now lets take it to them in the test matches, I aim 3-0 in there as well.

(And I hope to be selected :p)

I wasn't sure if it was still on. There isn't much point if they aren't going to post a side or post any banter or comments...

Cheers for the link barmeyarmy. We've had trouble getting onto this site.

Congrats to PC on the clean sweep on the OD series.

I'll see if I can rally the team for the test series but there's been a split in TF forum. We managed to keep most of the squad together but I'm not sure whether there's much dedication to the Tornadoes at this stage.

Hopefully we can bring the guys together and give you guys a bit more competition in the test series

Users who are viewing this thread