PlanetCricket at the Ashes Cricket 2013 Preview

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You're right. I could totally have walked off with that laptop!

So much for licensing agreements that they couldn't protect a laptop..:rolleyes

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Let me guess, Chris Woakes attempting to speak Chinese?

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
That was MY laptop. And I *would* have found you.

Hi Chief, are you back in aus after a long flight, I hate that flight to be honest but I bet you fly firstclass.;) p.s There has been very little talk about the press release after Friday, sure on pc and few small bits here and there but that's it, just wondering why no one outside of the press event could not see what they saw after the event. Thanks.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Hi Chief, are you back in aus after a long flight, I hate that flight to be honest but I bet you fly firstclass.;) p.s There has been very little talk about the press release after Friday, sure on pc and few small bits here and there but that's it, just wondering why no one outside of the press event could not see what they saw after the event. Thanks.

I live in London. But if travelling, I always fly economy.

That wasn't a "release", but an invited audience of press, trade and license partners etc. When public releases go out, you'll be the first guys to see them!
(And seeing as Colin seems to have written or transcribed every word down, you'll get all the info there was there anyway. :) )

Nizamnitro

School Cricketer
Let's go Ashes'13!.
Make sure to come up with strong gameplay,on other hand,Big ant don't have license teams but they have shown some screenshot.Graphic looks good :-D and if they bring up good gameplay ,they might get an edge over Ashes'13.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
I live in London. But if travelling, I always fly economy.

That wasn't a "release", but an invited audience of press, trade and license partners etc. When public releases go out, you'll be the first guys to see them!
(And seeing as Colin seems to have written or transcribed every word down, you'll get all the info there was there anyway. :) )

I thought you were in aus, weather to good for you chief.:p
Thanks for answering so fast, champions trophy starts next week and aus vs eng first play on june 8th, see you soon then.;)

----------

Let's go Ashes'13!.
Make sure to come up with strong gameplay,on other hand,Big ant don't have license teams but they have shown some screenshot.Graphic looks good :-D and if they bring up good gameplay ,they might get an edge over Ashes'13.

How do you know Bigant don't have licence teams in the game, they have not released that information yet. p.s Are you that guy who got banned, if yes we missed you, well Biggs more.:p

----------

Chief,when will you guys release trai..........nevermind.:(

Can't believe I am going to say this, I don't care about trailers anymore as the game is out in 3 weeks time. p.s If chief wants to release himself playing the game soon and having a chat at the same time I say :thumbs to this.:D

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I still cant see how this game can be released in 3 weeks? All my mates within cricket hardly no this game exists. I also work at a school with gaming enthusiastic kids and budding cricketers and none of them have a clue. They surely are one of the main target audiences!

No magazine write ups, no previews no nothing noone even knows what it properly looks like.

I wish this game every success and and genuinly looking forward to it but i just cant see it coming out yet and if it does, who sits in the office and says.... Right i think we will make the decision to not show the world anything and basically not advertise the game one ounce! Forget chief forget the game, this is the thing that leaves me mind boggled!!

Users who are viewing this thread