PlanetCricket Awards 2004 - Catagories and Nominations

I'm surprised no-one's mentioned a sausage about me. Maybe I don't deserve to be here. *plays sad music*

I think rahulm5 and auwais barthez should be nominated for their sigs........they have the best sigs in this forum!

Ste could you please add them for the final list

m_vaughan, rahulm5 and auwais barthez signatures are not nominated because of the content of the signatures.

Originally posted by madmattg
Sandy is the spastic that got banned and came back again and the again.
show.php

Jarryd, are you Victorian?

can my banner be nominated..... its a tribute to Englands newest talent. Strauss...... it was either that or my warriors banner

WS.jpg

sandy2.jpg

theyre my other banners

Last edited:
m_vaughan do you think its appropriate to have those chelsea dudes kissing in your banner, like keep that sort of stuff to the AFL please........ :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Sandy
m_vaughan do you think its appropriate to have those chelsea dudes kissing in your banner, like keep that sort of stuff to the AFL please........ :rolleyes:

Hey at least us Aussies can take a hit like a man. Unlike those Pommies, if you as much as blow them they'll claim to have a broken neck or a broken ankle or sumthin

Hey at least us Aussies can take a hit like a man. Unlike those Pommies, if you as much as blow them they'll claim to have a broken neck or a broken ankle or sumthin
Hehe, it's funny because it's true :)
And incidentally, was there any need to post 5 times in a row?

Users who are viewing this thread