Planetcricket Awards 2008 - Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The admins do have some editorial control over whether certain nominees are eligible but the idea is that everyone with 3 nominations goes onto the ballot and there is then a secret vote to decide the winners.

Hell no. Not letting them ruin this :p We then vote for each category. I'm pretty well-informed considering this is my first proper PC Awards

Ohhh ok, thanks a lot tom, i would put you in for most helpful member but you are already listed. :happy

The admins do have some editorial control over whether certain nominees are eligible but the idea is that everyone with 3 nominations goes onto the ballot and there is then a secret vote to decide the winners.

Ok, but i don't understand the secret part. (Is that the admin voters)

Hey guys what is the biggest thread apart from the "super thread". Also is there an award for that?

Dumb and dumber strike again:p.
(yes, this was a joke).

By the way Matt, what did you mean by my impeccable timing, in the nominations thread?

Lol, I meant that as soon as I posted it I found that you had posted a nomination yourself above it just before mine.

Lol, I meant that as soon as I posted it I found that you had posted a nomination yourself above it just before mine.
I think we both know that you saw it and nominated me to impress me. It's not going to work though, I'm a tough man to please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread