Planetcricket Awards 2008 - Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then i over-estimated your cheating ability, Colin. You're nothing but a pretender ;)

But, with a click of a button he could make hundreds of fake accounts all voting for himself...

It's a scary world, Stu.

It's a scary world, Stu.

That is so true. For instance. I was playing golf today. Just hit a cracking tee shot and I am walking down the fairway. All of a sudden this baby squirrel runs in front of me, stops and looks up at me. I bend down to give it a nut and it sinks it's fricking teeth into my hand. I've now got these two massive cuts in my hand, and I could barely swing the club for the rest of the round. Just shows how stuff can happen completely randomly. Pretty scary

Talking of random this entire post is random so to get it back on-topic, I'll wish everyone good luck and won't be surprised when Colin makes a clean sweep and gets to have all of this, errr, fabulous prizes :rolleyes:

I was playing golf today as well. I went to town to pick up MGS4 and ended up playing a round and losing my driver and got chased by a dog. I'm amazed at how fast I still am. Me 1 Dog 0.

Anyway good to luck to all those nominated. Especially me. Also, anyone who votes for themselves should be shot. I voted Colin, Culli and Dean for everything. Oh yeah and who the hell is Scion Sid?

I'll be glad to pick up the 'Best Cricket Game' award :)

But, with a click of a button he could make hundreds of fake accounts all voting for himself...

It's a scary world, Stu.

Can't even do that :(
We have a voting-bar on members who joined after a certain date to stop multiple accounts.

I do have my maps account but that still only gives me 2 votes...

The fact you're even going into depth about this is worrying.

The fact you're even going into depth about this is worrying.

Let's just say that after 5 years we've managed to figure out most the ways in which people might try to cheat...
In light of that it's pretty likely I'll be losing my best post contributor title this year :(

I've voted, can I say a big thanks to those who did the script. Very clever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread