PlanetCricket Awards 2009 - Category Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect to be banned first thing tomorrow morning :mad

Say a bad word about JLS and you will get a personal ass kicking :mad

JLS were implicit in a plot to destabilise the government and were only found out about because of their extreme gayness

Oh great, the ole English clan is back...

Agree with the UV King of Fail award for the dumbest post.

The Culli Award.

I've got win something on this pissing forum one year.

Nice one Hooper. That's two votes now for my UV King of Fail Award for Most Epic Failure idea. So by rights that should be included as a category now. It's only fair.

I'll vote just in case, you know?

The UV Fail Light is well and truly on.

Nice one Hooper. That's two votes now for my UV King of Fail Award for Most Epic Failure idea. So by rights that should be included as a category now. It's only fair.
One nomination has already taken place, in the Cricsim Ashes thread. But yeah, there will be some crackers in there if the vote takes place.

I can't believe both Culli and I haven't won a single reward before. :spy

Perhaps just a straight up doggy death match between us?

Culli vs Hooper. Winner gets a fancy little statement under their avatar.

The GG award for Biggest Mouthed Member who doesn't know when to STFU. Sounds like a good category for me.

Pfft, your a pom with glasses. Not a worry in the world!

Hooper added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

The GG award for Biggest Mouthed Member who doesn't know when to STFU. Sounds like a good category for me.
Haha, I just spilt my cup of tea (terrible one, some Indian brand) on my keyboard...

That is a great idea, jeez, your really pulling out some beauties this morning. I think I can already here some of the nominates calling..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread