PlanetCricket Awards in association with Codemasters - Results

Gilchrist said:
I need a freaking XBOX! Please, I won;t make you my enemy for life...

That's a George Bush promise :p

Well done Sid and Usy, deserved winners once again - still haven't come around to my categories yet though :D

cricket doctor said:
Congrats Sid.....:cheers

Btw, What % of votes I've got?? Why it is being kept top secret??

Post 1 in this thread shows that you and Chez have got 18%.Sorry to get in your way ;)

Thanks again for all the congrats.

sid_19840 said:
Post 1 in this thread shows that you and Chez have got 18%.Sorry to get in your way ;)
Ok thanks, front page doesn't show '%'

No problems mate.I'm quite happy that a deserving candidate like you have won the award for this category.:)
I knew I'll be at 2nd after you. ;) :D

Wow, I just found out this. Congrats to the winners. I knew I had no chance with all the big names.Lol. Well its great that I voted for the guys who won.
I voted for Saurabh for his thread, and also to Sid as the new member, and ofcourse Duff for the funniest guy. Though I didnt read the winning story, but I dont know why I went with Mwaugh.
Congrats once again.

congratulations sid and usy. very well done both of you. to be honest not suprised at all with the results there. again congratulations.

MWaugh

MWaugh Mate, big up you're self.

:happy :happy congrads CD :happy :happy
:cheers :cheers :cheers

Congratulations Syl and Cricket Doctor! Well done on taking out the awards! :D
Very good work and well deserved by both of you. :)

It would be kind of cool to do it for cricket players also (like have nominees and vote for the number one). But I guess it then becomes a popularity contest.

Users who are viewing this thread