PlanetCricket Awards in association with Codemasters - Results

You are a sensational member Cricket Doctor and one of my cherished fans. May you produce a continued outstounding effort for the PlanetCricket community now and far into the future.

duffarama said:
You are a sensational member Cricket Doctor and one of my cherished fans. May you produce a continued outstounding effort for the PlanetCricket community now and far into the future.
I will mate.
This is getting emotional now. :crying

cricket doctor said:
I will mate.
This is getting emotional now. :crying
Same with me. :(
I won my first award here this year and it does get a bit emotional after all these years. :crying

duffarama said:
Sorry mate, I don't deal drugs.

I'd private message Hariz regarding your coke. :)

How much should it be ? Packets or wooden crates ? I only accept cash and red fox will be waiting for Gilchrist at the shipyard with the stuff. ;)

Besides the spam above, congrats to all the worthy winners. :clap

cricket doctor said:
A big thank to PC community. :hpraise

Thanks to all the members (admins, mods, patch team members, AI reviewers and normal members) for their huge support and love. (and for votes ofcourse)
It?s my first year here at PC, and it?s heartening to see so many people appreciate my work and attitude.
I was nominated in 3 categories and this is what I?ve achieved because of you all->

Best Gameplay/AI Patch Creator ? 1st Place
Best New Member ? 2nd Place
Best Download Thread ? 2nd Place

With this award, I now have even bigger responsibility to keep you all happy and entertained with my work and attitude. I hope, I can live up to the expectations of you all in the future.

And last but not the least, thanks to ?Codemasters? for the award.

:cheers

Thank you,
CD:onpc

U rule... youre a fantastic member :clap

Well you could put a pic of the bat as your avatar as a kind of a user title

Congrats Sylvester, although I still believe this Milk carton would kick the crap out of your cat :)

Well done to the spin also.

Thank goodness I finally won one of my categories. I thought I was going to lose all 5!

Thanks all for voting for me!

Welldone Spin, you really are a very good member, well done to aussie too ;), atleast I should have came closer but bad lucks, any ways cheer up guys. :)

Adarsh said:
I was probably the only one who voted for me, and I didn't even come close :crying:

Its still an achievement to be nominated. Dont worry I have checked the results and can assure you that you got more than 1 vote.

Users who are viewing this thread